53 - Princess Takara

"Your mother was a very nice person. She always took care of us and protected us from those who tried to harm our kind. Many pixies have been waiting for you, Amelia, since King Arthur assured us that you were the only one who could bring Utopia back to the happy days,"Princess Takara told me as we walked around in her kingdom. Being Pixie size was fun! I know the young Kassie is very proud of me.

"The only thing standing between us and our victory in reclaiming the throne from Katherine is Pixie dust."

"Our dust?"

"Yes, Katherine's powers become quite weak when exposed to Pixie dust. That's why she has never come to attack you," I replied. She summoned for her guards and told them to pack some Pixie dust for me. When we arrived at the entrance of the kingdom, she gave me a bracelet and a bottle full of Pixie dust. It was quite heavy but as soon as I'm back to normal it would be very light.

"The bracelet makes you transform into a Pixie and visit us anytime you want. Hope I'll see you soon, Amelia,"she said before flying away. I waved at them before transforming back into a human.

****

After giving the Pixie dust to Peter, Jean told us to play along. It has been a week now, and I was getting frustrated. Sally had tried contacting her brother but had no luck.

"Today is the day. Queen Alexia requested for a meeting with us at noon in the library. We are finally going to clear things up," Nova informed me as I walked out of the entertainment room. It was about time. I went to my room and arranged my closet. Time went by and it was finally noon. I joined everyone and went to sit beside Eva. She had told me about her brother's drinking problem and how it was all because of me. I had tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen. I didn't mean for things to turn out like this. We could just be good friends but it turns out he never wanted that. I wish August and Macy were here.

Queen Alexia walked in and hardly had she settled down when Bruce held her hands behind her back. Peter then quickly sprinkled the dust all over her face. "You dummies! Let me go! " We all watched as  the unexpected happened. Queen Alexia suddenly transformed into Katherine.

"What?!" I heard Eva exclaim as we all stood up, ready for a fight. Instead, Katherine laughed and clapped her hands.

"Honestly, I thought I would last a whole month with you but it seems not. I bet you all know me and it's a pleasure finally meeting the team,"she said. "Relax, I can't use my powers on you because of the Pixie dust on my face."

"Her powers aren't weak for a very long time so everyone be ready," Peter orders as he pointed his dagger at her. "Where is Queen Alexia?"

"Same place where King Jerome is. Don't worry, as long as they are safe it doesn't really matter where they are, right?"

"It will matter once I cut your head off," Andrew threatened before Bruce held him back.

"I still can't believe that a group of teenagers want to go against me. Anyway, today is not the day and I must go home with what I came for, "she stated before dusting pixie dust off her face. Suddenly, we heard a sharp scream from the hallway and as we rushed out of the room to see, Katherine held me back and smiled. "You are coming home with me, "she said and immediately, we teleported to Utopia.

Peter's POV

We heard a sharp scream from the hallway and as we rushed out to see what it was, I realised that Kassie wasn't with us. I ran back to the library and found that both Kassie and Katherine weren't there. She tricked us.

"There was nothing in the hallway,"Jean came to inform me and also noticed that they were both gone. We should have left someone in the room to keep an eye on her.

"Where is Kassie?" Andrew asked as soon as he walked in.

"Katherine took her," I answered.

The Secret Royal On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara