I thought about telling Edward but changed my mind because I could keep it as a gift for Renesmee when she got older. "Can I stay there?" Alec asks me, with a little more life than usuaI in his eyes. I nod and start running towards the mountains. It isn't far from here. About ten minutes. When we are at the cottage we'll be able to hear him.

Did he mean Renesmee when he said other species. I hope he didn't. I furnished the house one weekend when Edward was out, hundreds of miles away hunting. I think Alice knew about my secret home but hopefully she hasn't thought of it.

"The next time you want to lend away a home, you should really let me do it all up." I laugh as Alice runs at my side. I wasn't running too fast so it was easy for Alice and Alec to keep up. "I thought you would have done it behind my back." I joke and speed up a little.

"Okay. You caught me. I knew you were going to give it to Alec so I did do it up behind your back." I groaned and stopped running. "Here we are." I say standing infront of a small cottage.

(Jane's POV)

I'm running towards The Cullens big house with Emmett and Edward leading the way. Rosalie and Esme are running behind me. Apparently, they don't want me to get hurt. Rosalie seemed quite unwilling but did it anyway. I guess she was doing it for Bella or something. I come out of the trees and see a small river separating the Cullens garden and house from the forest.

I didn't stop, I just continued and jumped at the right time. Emmett didn't bother to jump. He ran staight through the river. It made me smile a little and I think he saw that because he full on grinned at me when I was passing him.

We reached the house and everyone smiled when Emmett and Edward walked in but those soon turned to hisses and growls when they saw me. I smiled at them angelically while Emmett and Edward crouched to protect me.

As if I needed protecting. And to prove it to Edward I looked Tanya straight in the eyes. Pain. She fell to the floor and started screaming in agony. Rosalie tackles me and I leave Tanya alone. "That was hardly called for." I here Carlisle say as he walks in the room.

I continue up the stairs and smile lightly at everyone. I'm never allowed any fun around here. Am I? Esme takes me to my new room and I thank her. She's alright really. Carlisle is really lucky. I dont know what it feels like to love. Not even in my human life. I never had a proper chance.

I go to lie down on my new bed. My diary was in my rucksack so I pulled that out my bag and started to write in it.

Dear Diary,

* * *

(Seth's POV)

I think I just imprinted on Jane of the Volturi! Jake and Leah will hate me. Hopefully I can stay out of my wolf form for a few days. It won't do anyone any harm. I mean, Jake has Leah, Quil and Embry to help him search the area for Volturi members.

He's beginning to run the perimeter that we made when we were looking out for Sam's pack. It's been a while since we've had to run it. "Seth, Jake wants you. Wolf." Embry says, raising his eyebrows. I nod my head and go outside.

Sometimes when I don't want to let Jake know what I'm thinking, I go to him in human form when he asks for me. Sometimes it can be a little funny. Last time he nearly sent me back home to my mom. I still go to visit her, but I like to be here. In my new home.

I change into wolf once I'm hidden in the trees. I'm here boss. I start to run to the middle of the perimeter, where Jake is waiting. Good. I don't want anybody to harm any of our new guests. But I called you here to ask if you can make a quick trip home to tell your mom and stuff that you can't visit until we have sorted the Volturi crap.

Do we have to go? Leah asks him in a moany voice.

Yes.

Can't I stay here? And talk to Jane. Oops.

Why would you want to talk to Jane?! Jake asks a little startled.

Umm.... I .... think I .... imprinted on her. I say beginning to walk away.

WHAT!! Why the hell would you imprint on a VAMPIRE!!

Jake, calm down. I don't know if I have. I might have.

Everyone go home and go back to the Cullen's house once you have done.

I run towards La Push where mom will be waiting with Sam. Jake has probably already told Sam that all of us are on our way. It's about fifteen minutes away. Leah's gone ahead of all of us. Trying to be fastest as always. I can see Sam in the distance...... And Mom.

I stop behind a few trees to get changed into the shorts that I took from Mom's house a few weeks ago. I put them on and step out from behind the trees. I walk the rest of the way and stop infront of Sam, Mom and Leah.

Mom instantly pulls me into a huge hug and I hug her back. "Hey mom." I say as I pull away from her. "Hello darling." I look away and place my hand upto my head. "Umm.... I .... uhhh..... won't be back up for a long time. We sort of have another problem with Vampire's and....... um ..... stuff." I say to her slowly.

"I know, sweetheart. Leah's already explained it all. The Volturi are probably going to come after Jane and Alec. Sam's already agreed to let his pack join if there is a fight." I smile towards Sam and he grins at me, showing all of his huge teeth.

"I also think .... I .... Imprinted ...... on ....." I stop, waiting for her to change her expression. "Jane. I know. Leah told me." Ugh. Leah told mom everything. She always had to tell mom everything just before I did.

"Well, how about I meet you three at the house?" I shrug and go off behind the tree to strip and phase into a wolf again. I could already hear Leah in my head. couldn't you have waited. I wanted to tell her myself.

What? I thought you wouldn't mind. Cut me some slack. I was only being nice. Look, you can explain it properly to her later. I just said that You imprinted on Jane and was probably gonna talk to her alot.

Thanks. I said groaning a little. What was I supposed to say anyway? Oh by the way Jane, I've imprinted on you. Ugh. Suddenly there was a loud howl from moms house. Leah and I both picked up pace and started to take the short cut home.