"Oh why?"

"I just don't want to confuse him more aunt Oli..and I think that it's the best for the both of us..and I think that he's already happy with hus life.."

"Oh well if that's what you think is the best..oh wait Tzuyu someone's calling me..maybe I'll just call you tomorrow??"

"Ok Aunt Olivia..thank you for everything.."

"Ok bye honey"

"Bye.."

I then hung up..

[Night]

It's already time for the DINNER and so I changed my clothes..just some oversized shirt paired up with denim jeans..

just some oversized shirt paired up with denim jeans

(Purse not included)

And I went downstairs..

I saw Taehyung..

"Ohh..there you are..ready for the date babe??"

Date??

Babe??

I just rolled my eyes at him..

What's with this guy??

He's so into the "couple thingy" earlier huh...

"DATE?!?!" Lisa shouted..

"No its ju-"

"BABE?!?!" As I was about to defend myself Sana shouted too which cuts me off..

"N-" And then I was cut off again.

"Yes we're having a dinner date together" Taehyung said as he put hus arns in my shoulder which I didn't allow to as I remove it quickly.

"WHAT?!?!"

"WHEN DID THE TWO OF YOU STARTED DATING?!?!"

And there..they started on spitting a lot of questions to us now..

"GUYS!!it's just a dinner..and nothing special is going on between us OKAY!!anyways we need to go" I half shouted at them then dragged Taehyung out..

Then we head to the resto..

____________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER XVI done..

Hey guys!!

Again sorry for the slow update..

Soo...what do you guys think of this chapter?..

Jungkook was about to know the truth earlier right if he just stayed on listening to Tzuyu's convo with his mom..

I know that this story is turning to be Taetzukook now right?..

Do you like Taetzu too??

Next chapter would be the dinner and idk if I'll end their vacation already..cause it's gonna be too long right..so I guess I'll make them go to school at the next chapters..

Ohh..and don't forget to vote in each chapter..comment your thoughts about the story too..

Bye..lova ya❤

[Go watch the concept film of Nayeon..Chaeyoung..and TZUYU for More&more in youtube..]

삼각 관계
Samgag gwangye
Love Triangle❤💓❤