i won't

melo

"Hello?"

"Hey, daddy."

"Nuh uh. None of that shit. I don't even know you like that."

"So when I get to know you.. I can call you daddy?"

"Uh.. no. I gotta girl you must have forgot," She grunted and then it went silent,"Do I need to relay another message to Zo from Ally or no because if not then-" she cut me off.

"Actually no. Ally and Zo wanted to go on a double date."

"Okay.. what that gotta do with me?" I asked confused.

"They need another couple to go with them, silly." She giggled at the end. It was ugly. At this point this girl had me confused.

"Uh. Maya gotta lot on her plate right now and-," She cut me off once again.

"Well, tell you what. How about you and me go instead? Please? Zo would hate it if you couldn't make it." She begged for a good five minutes. I just wanted her to shut up.

"Okay stop. Please stop. I'll do it. Only for Zo."

"Great! See you then, baby. Muah!"

The three beeps went through and the call was over.

I let out an exhausted sigh.

Courtney and I had a little bit of history. I didn't realize how long I knew her until Zo and Ally started to be exclusive.

She was aight and so was her sister. It was pretty much pretty face and skinny waist type shit. They was boring but definitely sum nice to look at.

For months, Zo and Ally had been secretly messing with each other but up until a few weeks ago, Zo started letting her post shit of him but he wouldn't do the same. He liked her but he wasn't gone move too fast.

While they were hanging out, Ally would always bring Courtney along.

Courtney even came to my 17th birthday party and I ain't even know it. It didn't matter.

There once was this time I was feeling mad shitty. Ashley and I had been on a break at that time and who was there at my low point? Courtney.

We were chilling at Zo's old apartment and Zo was in the room entertaining Ally.

We was all alone. I just wanted to feel sum. Push come to shove.. she ended up riding me until the sun came up.

I wasn't in my right mind.

I wish it never happened.

But it did.

I was gone let the past be the past and let it go. After all I was the one who let her hop on my shit.

It was my fault. I let it happen.

-

"I'm heading out baby, I'll be back soon okay?" I pecked her forehead, gently.

Maya was laying down in my bed watching that one show with the Kardashian sisters. She was on her way to sleep even though it was only 9:00 in the afternoon. She looked so cute and sleepy. I couldn't wait to come back home and lay with her.

These past few days have been nothing but chaos. Still no signs of Denise. She hasn't even returned Zo's calls. Big Baller and my momma have been calling around to see if Denise was present anywhere but they ain't have no leads.

Denise knew what she did. And now she was trying to hide from her problems. That was one crazy bitch, I swear.

I was really tempted to bail out on this thing but I was doing it for Zo. He really needed me, apparently.