lay with me

melo

"Now what the hell was yaw doing out there so late?"

It was pretty obvious dad, we was kissing?

It was now 4:00 in the morning and my dad had made it his business to interrupt Maya and I in our heated ass moment in the hot tub.

I scratched my head and looked down at Maya for an answer she tried to hold in a laugh, her hand over her mouth.

"Couldn't sleep." I finally spoke. I mean it was the truth. Ever since I found out that Maya was coming on this trip with the family, I couldn't stop thinking about the way I was gone ask her to be mine. 

We first met only a couple months ago but time didn't matter me, she was feeling me and I was feeling her. I couldn't  go another day without her being mine..

"So you came out here and tried to make a baby in the hot tub?" Dad asked me.

"No, Lavar. We weren't- never mind." Maya shook her head smiling, trying not to laugh.

Dad couldn't help but smile either. That's what Maya did to people. She was amazing and I couldn't take my mind off of her even if I wanted to.

"I'll let it slide this time. I understand y'all teenagers and your hormones and shit is all over the place but you need make sure you use protection I can't have anymore grandchildren just yet."

"Dad, we wasn't even doin nothing like that." I covered my face. Maya was giggling like a kid beside me.

"We understand, Lavar." Maya nodded her head and dad turned back around headed for the steps. He looked back for a second.

"I knew yaw was gone get together sooner or later. It's about damn time. Now get yaw asses to bed. Tomorrow is our full last day in Maui!" He yelled.

My dad ain't give a damn that everyone was sleep.

After I heard my dad's door shut, I grabbed Maya and hauled her over my shoulder.

She squealed,"Wait where are you taking me?"

"I'm takin my girl to bed."

Shit that felt good to say.
_

maya

The door creeks open and he enters shutting the it behind him, quietly.

He gently sets me down on his bed.

My hand rested on his face and I gaze at his lips.

"No don't look at my lips Maya. You best believe I'm gone kiss you. But not tonight." I frown.

"Just one more kiss." I pleaded.

"Maya if I kiss you, I don't know if imma be able to stop. I wanna do this right. I wanna do right by you. I just want us to lay here, okay?" For the first time, Melo was actually being mature.

He was right though. We had to pause on exploring each other.

"Okay, Melo."

I was ready to get under the covers and comfortable with Melo but there was just one thing.

"Wait I'm still in my swimsuit. I gotta go get some clothes." I try to get up from the bed but Melo grabs my waist.

"Just wear some of my clothes, shawty."

He really didn't want me to leave. I just let him give me the clothes and I go into the en suite to start my shower.

I took a quick shower and quickly got dressed in his SLAM t-shirt and some of his shorts. The shorts were so big that I had to tie the drawstring very tight.

I was so tired.