interruption

"Now, about that kiss." Melo was really pushin it. I mean I know he won the bet but man let me breathe.

He still held me loosely in his arms from our previous hug. My heart was still beating like crazy and the close contact wasn't helping.

I look around frantically, "Um, well. I gotta actually got to do something.." he cuts me off.

"Why you so scared of me, Maya?" He scoffed and I let out a forced sigh. He looked very offended and I felt guilty. I wasn't scared of him at all, the kiss was what I was afraid of.

"I'm not scared of you it's just that," I mumbled this part, "I'm just a little nervous."

I looked up at him to see his reaction and he looked a little confused, "Wait what you say, shawty?"

"I said I'm a little nervous." I said it clearly this time. I put my head down, a little embarrassed. I didn't want him to make fun of me. Most girls my age probably have had sex by now, let alone had they first kiss. This was all new to me because I always focused on my studies and nothing else. That was it. No boys.

"Maya," he lifts my chin up with his hands, "just trust me."

I looked into his warm brown eyes and it was sincerity at its finest. I nod in approval. It was only a kiss, and I did loose a bet.

Melo wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. My hands cups his face and he melted into my hold.

My heart skips a beat.

I stood on the tip of my toes to get closer to his face, seeing as he was 6,8.

Melo looked into my eyes and back at my lips. We both kept leaning in until we were so close and I could feel his breathe fanning my face.

I'm really happy he doesn't have bad breath.

We went from five inches.. apart to a short two inches in one second.

A knock on the door ruined the little moment we had instantly. I withdraw my hands from his face and Melo rolls his eyes, obviously annoyed at who interrupted our near kiss.

Now that was a close one.

I peak my head out the bathroom as he goes to see who was at the door. Behind the door reveals a sweaty Anthony.

"Man what you want nigga?" Melo asks, furiously. Damn, I didn't know he wanted to kiss me that bad.

"Chill dog I was just wondering if you wanted to shoot some hoops with me." Anthony asks Melo.

"Hell nah!" Melo was mad, mad. I just laugh and Anthony looks my way.

"Oh I see what's going on here." Ant smirks and looks between shirtless Melo and me.

"You got the wrong idea Ant." I roll my eyes at his little comment.

"He can get the right idea, shawty." Melo looks my way suggestively. This kid.

"Yeah, no. Who trynna play Madden20?" I change the subject quickly.

"Bet." Both the boys say.

"Im gonna beat both your lightskin asses." I smirk.

"Yeah right." Melo says while turning on his playstation.
_________

Monday came around and I was tired to say the least. I didn't think to get a blink of sleep last night.

I was trying to get my mind off it but kept thinking about LaMelo Ball and that kiss we almost shared on Saturday.

It was annoying because at first I really didn't want anything to do with Melo but now..