the 18th birthday special

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : sexual content ahead..👀

three months later,
august 22nd

"Melo."

"Melo, wake up."

"Melo! Oh my god! Wake your ass up!" I tapped him for the last and final time.

"Mm. I'm up damn." He muttered but turned the other way.

Gelo barged into the room with a water bottle. Getting the memo, I scooted away from Melo and off the bed.

The cold water splashed down on my boyfriend as Gelo continued to pour it.

"Ahh shit! What the fu-" Melo sat up and began to rub his eyes free of water.

I let out a small chuckle.

"Are y'all serious right now?" He asked us grunting.

"Happy Birthday Melo!" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Thanks."

Today was the day Melo turned 18. It was official. He was an adult, though it would probably take some time for him to act like one. He was getting there and I wanted to support him every step of the way.

Melo and I had our fair share of ups and downs but I was willing to stay with him. I was in it for the long run and so was he.

Three months go, I was in a rut. There was so much that was going on, so much bad shit was happening that the negative was outweighing the positive. My parents ended up sharing the news that they were getting a divorce, my brother was in the hospital fighting for his life, and I lost my best friend.

There were some positives though. Kyle had a successful surgery and came back with a full recovery. Denise finally got arrested. And I finally found peace with realizing that my best friend was gone. It pained me but it also made me happy that she was in a better place now and for a good cause. I knew she was watching over me. She was probably watching over Kyle too..

The only constant thing that was in my life was him. Melo was there. Always. And I couldn't thank him enough. So today was going to be all about him. Nothing but him and I knew he would love it.

Boy was he in for a treat..

"Happy G-day, bro." Gelo said and walked out the room.

As soon as I heard the door shut, Melo layed back down even though he was soaking wet.

"Un uh, birthday boy. Time to get up."

I swung my right leg over Melo's side so that I was straddling him. He layed there with his eyes closed.

"You gotta wake up Melo. There's so much partying you have to do today." I grinned.

He just groaned in response.

I just let out a sigh. He really wouldn't get up.

"Gimme a kiss." He murmured.

"Huh?"

"Gimme a kiss then I'll get up."

"You got morning breath though." I whined.

"Guess I'm not getting up then." He crossed his arms.

I sat there for a moment and then lowered myself down to give him a small peck on the lips. As I tried to pulled away, Melo's head came up with mine so the kiss wouldn't end.

Melo placed his hand on my face and kissed me again. I was chilling until I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. 

"No! Ew. Melo. Yo breath on 10."