new school who dis?

melo

As soon as she walked into the living room she caught my eye.
She was wearing a black tank top and some sweatpants but the tank top defined her breasts and I just couldn't stop staring. She didn't notice though.

"Um, hi I'm Maya Kuzma, Kyle's sister. Nice to meet y'all," she says.

Her voice sounded angelic and soft and I wanted to hear what else could come from that mouth.

I knew there was something different about her. It's pretty rare to see fine looking girls like her around here in Chino.
Most of the girls here were white washed and stuck up. But even from looking at her you could tell she wasn't about that life.

She was definitely gone fall for me. Every girl does. I mean who wouldn't. I'm Lamelo Ball the best basketball player in his prime. This was gone be a piece of cake.
_____

Maya
"Please Kyle! Don't leave me." I beg him as he tries to push me out his vehicle. This is abuse.

"No M, you have to go. Mom and Dad would kill me if they found out you were late for your first day." He grunts as he tries to push me out again.

"No! I'm not finna leave! Not now not ever!" I yell.

People start looking my way but I ignore them. I'm really not trynna leave.

"Be gone, thot!" and with one last push Kyle pushed me out the Range and onto the sidewalk.

Before I could even turn around to try to get back in, he leans over, shuts and locks the passenger door and flips me off before driving away fast. I love him but today I would like to kill him and dip him in acid.

I roll my eyes and I stomp my way to the main office.

Today was a fresh Monday in April. I never thought I would see myself here in a million years. It's a little interesting as I see what the other girls walking through the hall are wearing. Mostly shorts and tank tops and I guess thats reasonable seeing as it's 90°.

Today I was wearing a cotton white tank top, some ripped jeans, and some red low coast Vans Kyle got me for my birthday. I thought I looked cute so I asked a little girl in our apartment complex to take a picture of me before I left for school. Maybe I'll post it on my instagram later.

When I open the office door a tall and pretty girl comes towards me

When I open the office door a tall and pretty girl comes towards me. We have almost the same skin complexion and she looks around my age but, she looks more mature than most girls our age.