rich nigga eight figure

The game was finished off by LaMelo Ball making a long three. He did the three to the head sign.

Even from my seat, I could see the beads of sweat dripping from his face

Almost everyone on our side of the bleachers stood up and cheered loudly. If you couldn't tell by now, Chino took the dub obviously.

Our players quickly shook hands with the other team and people started getting up from the bleachers.

I turn to Lena, "Welp guess it's over let's go get something to eat?" I wanted to get up and out quickly before Melo even tried to talk to me.

In the back of my mind, during the game, I thought of Ashley and how I saw them hug each other day in the lunch room the one day. Wasn't that his girlfriend?

So why was he being so friendly to me? No matter how bitchy Ashley seemed, I wouldn't want my boyfriend messing with other girls while we were together.

"Whoa, Maya. Slow your role. Let's go congratulate the boys and see if they want to come get something to eat with us!" Lena says excitedly. This is exactly what I didn't want.

I throw my head back in frustration. Audrey noticed.

"What's wrong, Maya? You okay?" She looked worried as if I was going to faint at any given moment. I felt a little guilty, I didn't want to ruin the girls' fun so I guess it wouldn't be bad if we all went to go eat as a group.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's go congratulate the boys." I say looking at both Lena and Audrey.

We waited close to the locker room while we waited for the boys to come out. Soon walked up Ashley.

"Hey girls." She says looking at Audrey and Lena. They acknowledge her and smile back. Lena told me she was just trying to be nice, inviting Ashley to hangout and stuff at first but as Ashley threw in more and more dirty comments about me behind my back, Lena and Audrey thought it would be best if it was only us three hanging out for now on. I guess they could both tell how rude she was.

I already knew she didn't like me. It was obvious. During my first week, for math class, I had to get up and introduce my self but I was really tired that day and I really didn't project my voice.

Of course she had to say, " I can't hear you. Can you speak any louder?"

We chatted amongst ourselves and took some pictures. We took a group photo and Ashley was holding the phone.

Once the picture was snapped, we looked to see the outcome. Oh hell no.

"You can barely see my face." I scoffed. This girl was really trying it. I glare at Ashley and she looks at me like she did nothing wrong.

"Sorry." Ashley apologizes. It was fake.

"Oh yeah I noticed that. Let's retake it." Says Audrey. I just nod trying to keep my cool. This time Lena took it and it came out cute.