facetime me

Leaving Maui was a little depressing.

The trip itself was amazing. All the pretty scenery, the sunrises, sunsets and the beautiful beach.

There was also something that Maui brought me closer to.

Melo.

Maui would always be the place where LaMelo Ball asked me to be his girlfriend. Never in my life I thought I would say that but here we are now and I wouldn't change it for the world. I couldn't even began to describe my feelings for Melo but I knew that it was something I never felt before. These feelings slowly continue to grow everyday. Sooner or later the bomb was going to explode.

The plane ride from Maui to the states went smoothly. When I took the first step off the plane, I knew I would have to come back to reality.

"Ugh can we just get back on the plane and go back to Maui please?" I groan and look up at Melo as we walk through the terminal.

He squeezed my hand and shook his head, "I wish we could, shawty. But it's gone be aight, soon imma take you on a trip to the Bahamas next. Just me and you." That sounded promising. I just let out a sigh and observe the security from the window taking out the luggages from off the plane.

Melo and I sat in the unsanitary ass airplane chairs in a comfortable silence while we waited for our bags to taken get from baggage claim.

"You ready to go Maya? We got our things." Kyle asked from behind us. I had almost forgot that we came separately from the Ball family which also meant that I would have to unfortunately depart from my boyfriend too. I got up from the chair and so did Melo. He brung me into a warm hug.

"Do y'all gotta go just yet?" Melo asked in a whiney voice. He grabs onto me tighter.

"Yeah, Melo I'm tired as hell I'm trynna get to my bed." Kyle shook his head. Kyle had been awfully distant this whole trip but I couldn't understand why. It was a bit odd but he seemed happy so I wasn't going to bother him.

I looked up at Melo, still in his arms, "I'll see you in a lil bit okay?" I assure him. Melo really didn't want to let me go.

I reach up on my tippy toes and I quickly press my lips to his cheek. He still frowned down on me.

"What?"

"I can't get no kiss on the lips?"

"No nigga. We don't do PDA." That kiss on the cheek was really cutting it. The camera were always on.

"You lame for that." He smacked his lips. I just let out a laugh.

I go over to the rest of the Ball family.

"Thanks for letting us come on this trip Lavar and Tina. I had so much fun." I hug them both.

"Anytime! You never not gone have fun with the Big Baller!" Lavar exclaimed.

"Love you." Tina smiles at me.

"Love you too Tina."

"See you Gelo, Jaden and Zo." I hug them one by one.

"See you, kid." Zo pats the top of my head and I send a glare his way.

"Bye Maya. I'll probably see you very soon you'll be over to see yo lil nigga over there."
He pointed to a gloomy looking Melo.

I shook my head.

"You right I'll probably be over tomorrow or something." I admitted Gelo.

Melo was such a baby.

Jaden hugged me last, "See you later, dude. We're hanging soon."

"For sure."

-