maui bound

"Get up, Maya! We're gonna be late." Kyle yells in my ear for the sixth time today.

We were supposed to board the plane at 12:30 in the afternoon. I rolled over in my bed to search for my phone.

Shoot, it was already 11:45.

Kyle came into my room again, assuming that still sleep.

"Relax. I'm up."

"Okay, we're leaving in 20." I internally groan.

I was a little upset that Lavar waited until last minute to tell us that were coming along on this trip, because I wanted some new outfits for Hawaii but I suppose what I had in my closet would have to do.

I ended up having to pack late last night when we came home from the baller estate.

It didn't help that Melo decided to face-time me while I was packing. He said he needed help picking his outfits out.

So here I am rushing to the bathroom to get ready for the day. We were set to meet up with the Balls at the airport before we departed across the sea to beautiful Maui, Hawaii.

Honestly I couldn't be anymore excited. This was exactly what I needed for summer break. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy myself.

25 minutes later, I dragged my suit case out of my room and headed to the door.

"Damn, you need all of that?" Kyle eyed my big ass luggage. Well it wasn't that big..

"Oh hush, it's not a lot. I swear." I try to convince him.

We were only staying in Maui for a week but I had to make sure I had choices of clothes to choose from.

Speaking of fits, today's was simple. I wore a camo jacket paired with a light pink t-shirt under. It was cute and simple.

Liked by melo and 67,940 othersmayakuzma simple 🔆view 3,456 comments

mayakuzma simple 🔆
view 3,456 comments

madisonwilliams16 have fun boo! ❣️
^randomuser where is she going?

melo you finna be my plane buddy 💕
^ashleyalvano ???

gelo just get yo ass to the damn airport🤦🏽‍♂️
^mayakuzma dang i'm coming. 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Alright let's get the hell outta here." Kyle says starting up the range. With that, we were on our way to the airport.

____

"About time yaw made it!" Lavar shouted. We had finally arrived at the airport minutes before it was time for us to board.

3 of 3 (L.B Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara