Chapter 21: The Trip - Part Two

Start from the beginning

*tiny time skip brought to you by carbon dioxide*
(these are getting worse and worse lol blame my little brother)

*tiny time skip brought to you by carbon dioxide* (these are getting worse and worse lol blame my little brother)

You walked out of the bathroom, humming quietly to yourself as you brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You had straightened it that morning, and it still looked pretty good, so you decided to leave it be. You put the brush back into your well, packed suitcase, zipping it back up. You smiled at the thought of the sweet gesture Jasper had done, standing to your feet again. "Now what to wear...," you mused, tapping your chin. It's was pretty hot earlier, but it gets chilly up where Mom lives in the evening, so... "With that being said...I'll wear this", you said to yourself, pulling the outfit from the closet. You giggled, slipping the thin powder pink sweater over your head, watching as it gently fell against your upper thigh. You then slid the grey glen plaid mini skirt on next, tucking the sweater into it before zipping it at the back. You finished the look off with a belt, a few of your favorite jewelry pieces, a little concealer, and some lipgloss. You popped your lips after putting the glittery substance on, tucking it into the waistband of your skirt for the time being. You then slipped your socked feet into a pair of black heeled ankle boots, lacing them up before grabbing the suitcase, your phone, and duffle bag Jasper had packed earlier. You carried the items downstairs, putting your bags down at the base with a quiet 'oof'. You sighed, looking up to see both Jasper and Kehlani staring at you. "What," you asked with a light laugh, going over to the kitchen island to retrieve your keys to put in your purse along with your phone and lipgloss.
"Who gave you permission to wear that," Jasper asked, crossing her arms. There was a light blush across her face, and her jaw was tense—as if she was biting the inside of her cheek. You shrugged, pulling your purse strap over your shoulder.
"If we're being technical, Kehlani did."
"What," your best friend said in shock, her mouth falling open. Jasper looked down at her, raising her eyebrow. Kehlani threw her hands up in surrender, shaking her head. "I swear I didn't!" She's a lot more nervous around her than before...hm, you thought with a smirk.
"Yeah, you did. You said that since you and Jasper were matching, I could match with Millie. So that's what I did."
"You didn't have to wear something like that, though," Kehlani mumbled with a pout. "You totally one-uped me!" You let out a cheeky laugh, lacing your fingers in front of you.
"I didn't one-up you! I just grabbed the first thing that was pink and that I knew would be comfortable." Jasper had begun to circle you as you spoke to Kehlani, and you turned your head to look at her curiously, cocking it to the side. The blush still hadn't left her cheeks as she stopped behind you, her amber eyes scrutinizing your body.
"You can't talk about anyone being fat," Jasper said, scoffing. You sputtered, turning to the gem abruptly, your face holding an angry expression.
"Hey! That's j-just rude! I meant it as a joke...and where am I even fat?!" Jasper smirked, her eyes flicking up your body once more. The gem then grabbed your waist, pulling you against her. You rested your hands against her stomach, pushing back to look up at her.
"Here," Jasper said, cupping your ass in one of her hands. Your face turned beet red, and you pushed away from her, smacking her arm.
"I appreciate the compliment, but keep your hands to yourself, pervert," you mumbled, crossing your arms as the rest of your body began to heat along with your face. Jasper chuckled, resting her hand against her chin, turning you around.
"What kind of underwear do you have on? I felt more flesh than fabric...," the gem remarked, pinching your ass under your skirt. Your eyes widened, and you pulled the article of clothing down to cover yourself, moving away from the gem.
"J-Jasper!"
"You aren't wearing any, are you," Jasper said, grinning. "Kehlani, check for me."
"What," you and your best friend screamed at the same time, looking at Jasper like she was crazy. She laughed loudly, muffling the sound with her hand, her shoulders jumping.
"I'm sorry, I just had to get you back," Jasper said after she had stopped laughing.
"Wha," you said, turning to look at Kehlani. Your best friend shrugged, completely confused.
"You did the same thing to me earlier, so I had to get you back. You know Jasper is perfectly cut", she said, flexing. "My stomach isn't anything but solid muscle. And you can see and feel that", Jasper said, grabbing your hand and running it along her stomach. Your blush increased, and you smacked the gem's arm again, making her laugh.
"You have no business touching my ass unless I give you permission."
"You touched my stomach without permission, though, so therefore I can touch your ass without permission." You glared at Jasper, your face and body fuming. "Don't give me that look. You know you liked it", she said with a grin, bending at the waist, so she was face to face with you.
"You don't know what you're talking about! And you probably liked it way more than I allegedly did."
"Shut up," Jasper said with a growl, standing up to her full height and crossing her arms. You blew a raspberry at her, and she flicked your nose. You grabbed ahold of your face, your eyes watering from the force of the flick. You blinked a couple of times, the tears falling down your cheeks. You decided to use them to your advantage to make her feel bad. You sniffled loud as you looked at the gem, your (e/c) eyes watery. Jasper glanced at you, unfolding her arms. "Are you seriously crying? I didn't even flick you that hard." You pouted, turning away from her and towards Kehlani. You winked at her, and she pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh. "If I kiss it, will it make it better," Jasper said sarcastically, turning you back around to face her. You looked down at your shoes, nodding slowly before looking back up at her. "A-Are you serious," she asked, her face holding a blush again. You gave her puppy dog eyes, wiping away some of your "tears". The gem sighed, kissing the bridge of your nose before hugging you. You giggled, wrapping your arms around her waist.
"I can't believe you actually did that. Millie is a great person to learn from." Jasper smacked her teeth, pushing you off of her. You chuckled, going to grab Storm's pet carrier. You peered inside, seeing the grey kitten lazily cleaning her paw. Grabbing the handle, you picked it up without rocking it around too much. "Okay, you two, let's go. Jasper, get the suitcases, and Kehlani, get Millie." The two women did as they were told, following your directions. You opened the door for them, standing to the side to let them out. You closed the door behind Jasper, locking it with your house key before turning to click the button for your car on your key ring. You unlocked your car doors and trunk, putting Storm on the floorboard of the front passenger seat. Jasper piled the suitcases into the trunk of the car and closed the lid down. Kehlani handed the still sleeping Millie to Jasper, going to her own vehicle to get the child's car seat. She brought it to your car, putting it behind the driver's seat. After she had it secured, she put Millie into it, fastening the different clips. "Alright, everybody in. I'd suggest sitting in the middle Kehlani instead of behind Jasper", you said as you got into the driver's seat.
"Why," your best friend asked, closing the door behind yours and then standing beside your still open door.
"She likes her seat pushed all the way back, so you're gonna be uncomfortable." She nodded, walking around the car, getting in, and closing the door. Jasper got in after closing your door, sitting in her seat, and stretching her arms out behind her head.
"It's gonna be like ten by the time we get there. You think Daia will still be up?"
"If she isn't, I can always get a key from Miguel. He has a spare." Jasper nodded, closing her eyes as you started the car.