Jimin saw the girl attempting to sit in his Yoongi's lap but Yoongi push her away making the girl pout but didn't give up and Jimin growled and gripped the pole besides him hard also leaving a noticeable mark.

"Hah! My cousin is dead guess I have to prepare a funeral" Lisa said making Jin chuckle darkly "Oh he is getting a funeral all right" Lisa laughed at Jin's statement but soon turned into a curious one.

"I don't get it" Lisa asked making the gang look at her with confusion "What is it you don't get?" Jimin asked, "If those 4 idiots know they are dating why are they going with the flow"

"We have to keep our relationship a secret because it's obvious that society can't handle the fact an Aqurian and a Pyroian are dating" Jin answered making Lisa and Jennie nodded understandingly "Well I get you because we are also keeping our relationship a secret"

"So are you gonna jump in and save your boyfriends?" Jennie asked, Ami Jimin and Jin were about to answer but Taehyung said something.

"No"

"Ehh? Why? Your boyfriend is being eye fucked by that red haired slut over there" Jennie said as I darkly chuckled "That fucker can have his fun, while he's at it, we will preparing a surprise for them when they are about to go home" Taehyung smirked getting the attention of everyone. They looked interested on what Taehyung is about to say.

"So what's your plan?" Ami asked making her brother's smirk widen. "We seduce them but we can't let them touch us." Jin, Ami and Jimin smiled evilly at the plan as they crossed their arms.

"So it's basically like bottoms being dominant but their asses gets stuff with big dick?" Jennie asked making us nod "It's power bottom, babe" Lisa said as she brought her mouth near her ear "Wonder if you can power bottom for me as well~" Lisa nibbled Jennie's earlobe making her blush "LISA!"

This scene made the 4 angry bottoms smile a little. "Jennie" Ami called for her best friend making Jennie look at the piercing blue deadly eyes of the royal. She gulped "Yes?"

"Can you and Lisa stay here and watch them, inform us if they will leave this place if they are stall them a little and if we are done you can bring them to our dorm for their death gift" Ami asked as Lisa and Jennie nodded excitedly.

"OOOOH! Yeah!! We will stay!!!!" Jennie said as she jumped up and down. "If you see them leaving this place with those girls, make sure to separate those desperate wannabes from our boyfriends" Jimin said as they nodded.

"Yeah, separate them! I don't want to smell that bitch's perfume as I seduce my boyfriend" Jin explained as smirked thinking ways on how to seduce Namjoon.

"You got it, Park" Lisa winked as she grabbed her girlfriend's waist. "Now get going! Start preparing! Leave this to us!" Jennie said as she shoo us away making us laugh a little and started to walk towards our dorm.

"Oh Kookie"

"Hoseokie"

"Hah! Joon"

"Yoonie"

"You messed with the wrong Aqurian"