Goodbye

So I suppose you probably already know what I'm about to say since so many other people are also doing it, however before I get started I just want to say a huge thankyou to every single person for reading, voting and commenting, it really has meant the world to me, knowing that I was making other people 'happy' with my writing.

Anyway lets get to the point, I have made the decision to no longer post/write about Roadtrip, I know other people may continue but I've made the choice not to since they are no longer a band, which doesn't necessarily mean I have to stop writing about them but with how it ended and all I would feel more 'comfortable' ,you could say, to no longer write about them.

I know I haven't been writing for that long and I also know that my stories weren't even that great but still I feel like I'm obliged to tell you guys and not just disappear without saying anything, on that note I will also be deleting my other story 'The difference between you and I', it wasn't finished and I don't really want to just leave it not even half finished so I'll be deleting it, I wont be deleting this story since people may still want to read it and it doesn't really need an ending.

Although on a happier note Andy posted that he's going to continue doing music which I'm reallllllly excited about, I absolutely love his voice and adore him as a person so I actually cant wait to see what he's got planned for the future. As for the others I don't really know what they have planned but either way I will still 'Stan' them.

Well with all that being said I suppose this is a goodbye, again thank you for all of the support you have given me throughout my time writing, stay safe, love ya... byeeeeee.

Jess X