Amazing *smut* (part 2)

It had been 3 weeks since me and Andy had done what we did, we had hardly spoken which I was a bit sad about but the few times we had he hadn't ignored me like he used to. My feelings towards him had increased a lot over the past weeks but I was trying to keep them from growing anymore, knowing he'd never feel the same way.

"Rye what you doing this weekend?", I heard Harper ask from beside me, we were stood by the lockers waiting for the first bell to ring to go to first lesson.

"I'm not sure yet", I replied not fully paying attention, Andy being on my mind all morning.

"What about you Sonny? ", Harper asked turning around.

"Sorry mate I've got a date", Sonny said not looking up from his phone.

"Oooo... Who is it?", He finally looked up at Harper's question, his gaze turning to me as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Andy Fowler", my jaw dropped, what?... Andy wouldn't do that he said he didn't like sonny, why the hell would he agree to go on a date with him.

"Sonny you know Ryes got the biggest crush on him, why would you do that?", I watched as he just shrugged, his smirk widening when two short blondes walked past us.

"Andy, looking forward to our date on Saturday?", Andy turned around and looked at Sonny, only giving me a glance before he spoke up.

"Of course", he smiled turning to me and giving me a wink before he walked off.

What is that supposed to mean??...

"Well I'll see you later lads", Sonny said as the first bell rung out, the students in the hallway all heading towards their lessons.

"Don't worry mate, I'm sure you'll find someone else", Harper gave me a big smile before he also walked off, was that supposed to make me feel better??..

I groaned before walking off to first period, not really in the mood for a school anymore.

~~~~~

After third lesson finished I basically ran out the classroom , wanting to see if I could catch Andy before he went to his usual hang out spot with Brooklyn, needing to talk to him about Sonny.

I quickly walked down the hall all the way to his maths class, stopping when I got to the door, and looked inside to see Andy talking with the teacher. Thank god.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me, making me mentally sigh, I turned around and saw Brooklyn stood there, his eyebrow raised as he looked me up and down, clicking his tongue before he finally met my eyes.

"Andy was right", he said before walking off, leaving me utterly confused.

Before I even had time to turn back round, I heard the door open, Andy coming out and standing in front of me, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. Andy, Brook, same person.

"What's up Beaumont?", he asked as he started to walk off, his hand slipping into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette and lighter as he entered the toilets, me following behind.

"I wanted to talk to you", I said watching as he lit the poison that was between his lips. He nodded his head to get me to carry on, breathing out a cloud of smoke while he looked at me.

"Why are you going on a date with Sonny?" , I asked not bothering to drop hints, seeing as that would get me know where.

He thought about it for a moment before speaking, "Its not a date", he said like it was obvious.

"What do you mean?, Sonny said it was a date", he shook his head as he breathed out more of the toxic smoke.

"Its not, I said I needed to speak to him, so he suggested we did it over dinner, at first I was like no then he said he'd pay so I said yes... No way am I saying no to free food", he chuckled.