A private love story (Part 2)

Rye's POV

"Hey"

"Rye", he smiled at me before tearing up a bit, and walking into my arms cuddling into my chest while I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, tearing up myself while we just stood there in silence, a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes he let go, looking up at me while I wiped away the tears that had spilled down his cheeks, its like he snapped back to reality when he backed away from me just a bit, wiping the rest of the tears away with his sleeve, turning around and sitting down on the small couch that sat in the corner of the room, looking down at his fingers while I shut the door not wanting his manager to see me.

"How are you doing?", I asked not really sure what I was even doing there, I knew I shouldn't be there, it not being good for either for us but oh well.

"I'm doing good I suppose, same old thing yanno", he gave me a small smile before looking back down at his hands, "You?", he asked, glancing up as I shrugged my shoulders, my hands going into my pockets as I stood awkwardly at the door, the silence almost deafening.

"So I heard you and Blair arguing, you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, he's just being annoying like always", he said, giving me yet again another smile but I could see it in his eyes, the anger, the sadness, the tiredness.

"Do you really wanna quit?", I watched as he bit his lip, his leg bouncing up and down while he raked a hand down his face before looking up at me, I sat down next to him when I saw the tears in his eyes, putting an arm around his shoulders and pulling him closer.

"Yeah", he whispered.

"Why?", I asked, I already had an idea of why but I still wanted to hear him let it all out, whatever it was.

"I just can't do it anymore... the lies I have to tell to be perfect, the stupid late nights I have to put myself through just to write another song for my stupid fucking manager, the hate I get from people who despise me for no reason, I cant even go out anymore without being recognized and I know most people would love that kind of stuff, they'd love the popularity, the fame but I don't, I just wanna live a normal fucking life where people don't know what I'm doing 24/7, where people don't judge me on what I wear, how I talk, how I act, what I do, I want to be able to love who I want without having to hide it because if you didn't know it fucking hurts me as well. I know that I'll never be able to have a normal life but I just... I wanna try because I fucking hate my life at the minute", I stared at him in shock, never knowing how he felt about it until now, since he didn't usually want to talk about work life while we were together, now realizing why.

"I didn't realize", I whispered watching as he wiped away his tears, he had started to cry as soon as he started to talk, his voice cracking every now and then but surprisingly he didn't stutter once.

"What are you going to do then... since Blair won't let you quit", He sighed and picked up his phone, putting in the password, which was still my birthday, and showed me the screen, a screenshot of a plane ticket going towards France.

"You're leaving?", I asked, not hiding the frown that appeared on my face, I knew that this was probably one of his only options but I still didn't want him to leave, the disappointment rising throughout my body.

"Its only for a while, just until Blair lets me quit... I'll be back soon", his voice was rough, probably from how much he cried, he cast his eyes down staring at the plane ticket with a frown of his own.

"I'll go with you", I didn't really have the money for that but I also didn't want him to leave me alone.

"Rye I cant let you come with me", he sighed, glancing up for a second but not for long.

"Why not?"

"Well for one we aren't together and two this is my problem not yours", I felt a small pang in my chest at his first few words, remembering the night we broke up, well the night that I broke up with him, that moment replaying in my head over and over again, the feeling of regret running up and down my body, now every time I thought about that moment it was the only feeling I got.

"I cant let you go to France alone Andy"

"I have family over there, I won't be alone", I bit my lip, the nerves giving me goosebumps, sending a cold shiver down my back.

"What are you doing here anyway?", he asked, turning his phone off and putting it down beside while he looked up at me.

"I wanted to see you"

"why?", I shrugged, he sighed and turned his attention towards his hands once again which made me also sigh, "You broke up with me rye", he whispered.

"I know"

"So you don't get to just show up out of no where without a reason... you cant do that anymore", his voice was low and firm, but his eyes were teary and his cheeks were coated with a light shade of pink.

"I'm sorry... you do know that I regret it right-breaking up with you", he nodded his head, obviously being able to know as I probably wouldn't have showed up if I didn't regret my decision.

"I wanna be with you"

"Then why did you leave me?", his voice was quite and I could tell that he was on the verge of tears once again.

"I didn't wanna hide anymore", I said but regretted my words when he looked up with a face full of anger, his eyebrows furrowed.

"And you think I did, I didn't wanna hide rye, I wanted to go out with you, hold hands in the streets, kiss you in public, let everyone know you were mine but I couldn't and you knew I couldn't", I sighed taking his hands in mine, he tried pulling away but I held them tight bringing him closer.

"I know and I cant tell you how sorry I am, I was selfish I know that, I know I should've thought about you too but I didn't there's nothing I can do about that now", I cupped his face in my hands and looked into his eyes, the deep blue eyes that I fell in love with, "Please take me back", I leaned forward, connecting my lips with his, the feeling familiar but still so new, the warmth of his tongue on mine as they danced together in a sweet kiss.

He rested his head on my shoulder afterwards, taking a deep breath, while I ran my fingers through his blonde locks.

"Of course I'll take you back... I'm all yours", I couldn't help but kiss him once again, bringing him forward so he could sit on my lap, my hands wrapping around his waist while his hands were placed on the sides of my neck.

"I hope you know that I'm coming with you to France", I mumbled into his mouth as we kissed, earning a small hum in return.

---------------------------------

Right I'm sorry for how bad this one turned out but I hadn't posted in ages which I'm sorry for and I realized I needed to post part 2 of this one. And I'm also sorry for the VERY rushed ending, I'm not going to lie I had no idea how to end it Soooooo yeah...

Anyway until next time peeps,

Jess X