Breaking a Rule

Andy's POV

"Andy get the door", Brook shouted from the bathroom, I sighed as I paused the film I was watching and stood up from off the sofa.

*Knock Knock*

"ANDY!"

"I AM", I shouted back, God he can be so impatient sometimes.

Quickly I ran to door, not wanting to piss Brook off more then he already was, I opened it and standing outside was my long term crush Ryan Beaumont, aka Brooks best friend, who is two years older then me, way taller then me and off limits, Stupid Brook and his rules, 'no dating my bestfriends', urgh.

"hey Rye"

"Hi Andy, Is brook here?", he asked putting his hands in his pockets while leaning up against the door frame.

"He's in the shower", I said rolling my eyes making Rye chuckle.

"Typical... Anyway how have you been?"

"I've been good I suppose, nothing to exciting going on in my life... How about you?"

"oh I'm good, I broke up with my girlfriend, so... ", hmm I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, shows how much attention I pay.

"That's a shame", I bite my lip, trying to hide the smile that magically started to appear.

He looks at me for a few seconds, his gaze landing on my lips a couple times making me lower my head. Suddenly I feel his fingers under my chin lifting my head to face him, he leans closer, going towards my ear.

"Is it really though?", he whispers making my breath hitch in the process. He pulls away when we hear the bathroom door open, and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Lets go Rye, don't wanna be late", Brook practically shouts making me groan. He runs past me walking with Rye down the driveway, as I go to the close the door Rye looks back and gives me a wave, I smile but it disappears as soon as Brook turns around, "Oh Andy if Mom phones tell her I'm in bed or summat"

"Why?"

"I'm grounded", he laughs making me roll my eyes... again.

~Time skip~

Ryes POV

"yo brook, am I alright to just stay at yours tonight?", I ask as we make are way up the drive, walking towards the front door.

"Yeah sure mate, I'll just tell Andy not to tell Mom", I chuckle, typical brook, always getting grounded.

Brook fishes through his pockets for his keys and opens the door. I walk in, take my shoes off and walk in the living room, to see Andy and another dude cuddling on the sofa, laughing at a movie on the tv. I frown.

"Hey Sonny, I didn't know you were coming round", Brook say as he walks through the living room going straight to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, Andy invited me over cause he was lonely", The guy who's name is apparently Sonny said making Andy gasp.

"I never said I was lonely ", Andy giggled, playfully hitting Sonny's arm. I cleared my throat, both of them looking up at me, their laughter coming to an end.

"I'm gonna go and have a shower now... Bye", Then Sonny jumped up from the sofa running up the stairs towards the bathroom.

Andy just carried on watching the movie,patting the seat next to him so i would come and sit down.

After a couple of minutes, which were uncomfortable quite, I looked at Andy, who was already looking at me.

"Who's Sonny?", wow Rye, just wow...