SUNA ENDING

{ Takes place after chapter 27 }

"Rin? What are you doing here?" You asked as the tall middle blocker moved past you into your home. He didn't answer your question while he took off his black sneakers. You didn't mind his company as you have been down lately. The silent boy walked towards your room and podded down on your bed without saying anything. His unusual behaviour worried you.  

"Something wrong?" You asked while you closed your bedroom door and eyed the lazy boy in your sheets. A soft grumble echoed through the walls and you smiled before taking a seat next to him. His black hair laid all over your pillows as he hid his face from you. 

His hair looked very soft and the temptation to stroke through it built inside you. Without thinking about the consequences of your action you reached over the pillow and started to brush through his hair.

"It's so soft." You thought to yourself with surprise written all over your face. 

"What the fuck is she doing?" Suna screamed inside his head and he felt a huge blush building on his cheeks. The way you stroke through his hair made the already lazy and sleepy more tired and he could actually feel himself drift away into a deep sleep. 

"W-What are you doing?" He tried his best not to lose his deadpan face but it was very hard for him with your hand on top of his head. 

"Sorry." You blushed and took your hand off his hair. It made you a little bit sad that he didn't want you to touch his hair. It made sense in the matter of you and him being just friends. 

"It's fine." He spoke after a matter of seconds and moved his body so that he was now laying on his back. His light green eyes glanced towards you as you gave him a soft smile. 

"So what brings you here?" You questioned him again. 

"Don't know. Just felt like coming over." He spoke bluntly. You nodded your head and glanced around your room again. Silence filled your room and only the sound of yours and his breathing steady breathing. It was quite relaxing to sit together and you felt yourself being to drift off into a daydream. 

Suna watched as your eyelids closed and your body leaned closer towards him. He moved a bit away from you to allow your body to fall next to his. He debated whether or not to move his arm underneath your head but his decision was cut short as you suddenly moved into his side. You cuddle yourself closer into the crock of his neck. 

Suna's cheeks were as red as a tomato as he carefully moved his arm around your body. The smell of your freshly washed hair filled his nostril and he closed his eyes in joy. 

"Why can't you see that I like you." He muttered towards your sleeping ears. He noticed the bags under your eyes and sighed knowing that you have been hurting lately. It broke his heart to see a beautiful and caring girl as you get hurt by someone like Atsumu. 

Time passed and when you opened your eyes you found yourself in the arms of Suna. You didn't know how this happened but you haven't slept this good in a long time. Suna's chest steadily rose and fell and the middle blocker seemed to be out for good. 

You never saw Suna sleep and you had to admit to yourself that he looked very cute in his sleep. His face didn't look as tense as it usually is and it held his famous deadpan. He looked like an angel and you kind of grew jealous of the beauty he held. 

"How can you be so fucking beautiful and hot at the same time?" You muttered quietly and chuckled after hearing your question in your ears. You started to move his long arms from your body and tried to leave the bed as he suddenly called out for you. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned with a rough voice. Shivers ran down your spine while you glance back into his half-opened eyes. His hand grabbed your wrist and the sudden contact made a strange heat exploded in your chest. 

"I was just going to get a drink." You tried to ignore the heat between your skin and his. His head fell down into the pillow again but his grip on your wrist didn't lose one bit.  

"Come back." He mumbled before closing his eyes again. How knew that Suna wasn't shy when he is tired? 

"I didn't even leave." You chuckled before laying next to him again. Apparently it wasn't close enough for him as he wrapped his arms around your waist again and pulled you into his side. 

"Since when are you so confident?" You muttered as you tried to calm down your racing heartbeat. 

"Ah shut up." He groaned and buried his face deeper into your neck. "By the way I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." He spoke as fast as quicksilver and you almost didn't catch what he said. 

"Okay." You laughed and stared into his beautiful face. Suna opened in his eyes and stared into yours before suddenly crashing his lips onto yours. The heat in your chest exploded and spread through your veins. The kiss was short and sweet but enough for both of you to know that you loved each other. 

···

So... we have reached the end of Hello, Goodbye (which btw is a horrible title so I might change that later). I hope all of you enjoyed the story as much as I did while writing it. 

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me and voted or comment for this story. 

BTW I accidentally posted the first chapter for my story OsamuXreader. It's called 6.24 pm. Go check it out. 

Again: THANK YOU!