N I N E T E E N

"Kita you don't have to clean the sinks." Aran sighed and looked at his captain, who brushed over a sink with a disinfecting solution. The dark-skinned ace of the team laughed to himself and glanced over to the pack of second years.   

"Kita-senpai loves to clean, doesn't he?" Ginjima sighed relaxed and spread his body further into the steaming water. With his eyes closed, he could still feel how Atsumu was about to push water in his face. 

"Atsumu." He spoke with a stern voice, and Atsumu sighed defeated. He let his tone body fall back down against the rocks and stared at the sky. Water dripped from his dyed hair into his face, and the sound of loud giggling echoed through the air. His teammates and himself looked towards the tall wall that separated the males and females hot springs. 

Atsumus thoughts circled back to the day where he saw your bare legs in the morning. He had woken you up, and his mind went blank when he saw you naked (s/c) skin. Only by the shirt glance, he got he knew that your skin must feel amazing and it drove him mad knowing you were completely naked and only a few meters away. 

"Jeez 'Tsumu. Pull yourself together, man." Osamu murmured with a smirk on his face. Atsumu looked confused at his brother until he noticed that his manhood woke up. 

"Haha! Who are you think of Atsumu?" Akagi laughed and slapped Atsumu on his back. Atsumu cheeks turned bright red when his teammates started to make fun of his erection. He wanted to say something and defend himself, but the sudden increase of a female voice stopped him. 

"So, what?" Atsumu eyes widened in shock when he noticed it was you. 

"Yes, I lied about my mother, but if you use that one brain cell of yours, you might understand why I did it." His golden-brown eyes glanced at Suna and Osamu, who exchanged worried looks with him. 

"Is that (l/n)-san?" Kita asked and only received a small nod from his classmates. He wanted to tell them to stop ears dropping, but he couldn't deny that he was interested as well. Kita didn't know you very well but even the polite and charming third year heard about the rumours in school. 

"How do you think it is to grow up with a woman, who hates you because you ruined her body for a year? Do you think she loved me when I was born? She wanted to get rid of me but my father, a poor man who fell in love with a facade, had to take care of me alone an give up his job and his passion just because of me!"

Atsumu felt his heart shrink while your loud-voiced echoed through the air. His face became pale when he remembered that he is the reason you are in pain. Kita quickly rushed to the side of his setter and asked him with a worried voice if he was okay. 

"No... I did this to her." Atsumu quietly muttered and received many confused and perplexed eyes on his skin. Suna stepped closer to the blond male and felt a wave of hot anger burning inside of him. 

"What do you mean?" Osamu asked and grabbed Suna's arm. He noticed how the tremendous middle blocker had a dangerous glamour in his light green eyes. 

"I was the one who told everyone that she lied about her mother." Atsumu spoke softly and sighed. He didn't need to look up into the faces of his teammates to know how disappointed they looked at him. 

Suna tried to remain calm and not let the wave of anger get the best of him. His hands were pressed together tightly and slowly, and he breathed in and out. Suna hated this feeling and the way everything felt different if you were involved in it. He was lost in thoughts and didn't notice how Osamu let go of his arm. 

"Do you actually think that by making my life miserable someone is going to like you? What kind of logic is that? You like Atsumu, right? Well, I am not a threat to you! Take him and leave me alone already! We are just friends anyway, but you never bother to ask, did you?"

It broke his heart hearing the pain in your voice. Atsumu heart broke into a million pieces. He recognised that you didn't see him as anything more than a friend, but he did. He wanted to deny the warm butterflies in his stomach every time he saw you and how he had to chuckle when your eyes glowed while you smiled, but he couldn't. 

Everyone in the hot springs was too busy to notice how silver-haired wing spiker left the hot spring and quickly dressed in his tracksuit before stepping out into the hallway. The tall male glanced around the long room and noticed small puddles on water coming from the female entrance to the hot springs. He sighed while following that track and seeing the sitting next to the vending machine. 

His grey eyes widen in shock when he saw the tears streaming over the red cheeks. Their hair wet hair was glued to the side of their small face and Osamu heart softened. He sighed and threw a pair of clothes at the person. 

"Let's go." He spoke, his voice filled with boredom, and reached out to the person. 

"I can believe it's you." Your eyes widen in shock when heard Osamus monotonous voice but without a second thought, you took the soft fabric and grabbed his large hand. With a sad smile, you looked into his glowing eyes. You noticed that they looked softer than usual. 

"Shut up." He smirked before dragging you away from the hot springs. You didn't see how a pair of light green and golden-browns eyes followed you and frankly you didn't care about them at the moment.