SNEAK PEEK

HELLO!!!

I'm bored right now and using my study not as well as I should (but who cares).

I am currently writing my Suna x Reader Story and I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peek since all you love Suna so much.

The story is called "The kitsune in the mountains".

It will air in July 2020.

Information is already published in the first chapter.

SNEAK PEEK:

"Is this her?" A male voice hushes.

"How should I know you, idiot!Check her foot!" Another male voice replies in angry whispers.

"How can I check her foot when she is tided up in her blanket?" The first voice hushes again. This time also upset.

"Will you just look at her foot!" The second voice growls.

Slowly you open your eyes as something cold touches your feet. Carefully, you look down to your feet and almost scream when you see two men at the end of your bed. One of them untangles your feet while the other one flicks his tongue annoyed. Your heartbeat quickens as your foot is move and both of the men smirk to themself when they see your birthmark.

"It's her." The first voice, a man with light hair and brown eyes, cheers happily.

"Then grab her and let's go!" The second voice, a man that looks almost identical to the first one but with grey hair and eyes, commands and steps over your body. He opens the window and climbs out while the blond one rolls his eyes.

"By the way, she is awake so don't let her scream." The grey one speaks before he jumps out of the window.

° ° °

What are your thoughts? Write it down in the comments!

Next chapter for "Hello, Goodbye" will be published on Saturday (5/9/2020).

Stay safe!