T H I R T Y F I V E

"Do you like me?"

How does one answer this question without exposing into a mess? You could see how Atsumu nerves started to burn as the setter blushes like a crazy teen. Sweat built on his forehead and you thank god that you couldn't see you face right.

"You don't have to answer me... I mean, who would like me right? I'm a jerk and-"

"Shut up idiot." You chuckled and pushed yourself up into a sitting position. Atsumu watches over your bare skin as if he has never seen anything like it before. The urge to touch you made his nerves go crazy, but he tried to hold himself back.

"Y'know sometimes when I look at you, you're looking back at me, I can see something in your eyes. This teeny-tiny hint of something more, something you're feeling but can't express well. When our eyes meet, it's like we're instantly connected. Gosh, I sound so stupid right now."

You try to chuckle and hide your nervousness. Atsumu suddenly grabbed your hands and squeezed them tightly together.

"No! Please... please keep talking." He begged. His dark eyes are as wide as the moon, and to be honest, it felt good to let him know how you felt.

"It's like someone else is looking at me sometimes. Not this egoistic boy who doesn't know how to dye his hair correctly." Both of you giggle. It was almost as if you two knew each other for years and not a few months.

"I hate seeing you act all friendly one day and the act like nothing happen on the other. But I also hate seeing you with other girls." Atsumu felt as if someone stabbed him in the back. Multiple times. He knew he fucked up and that you hurt you in not just one but serval ways.

"I don't even know why you are such a selfish bastard! I mean you can be so cute and considerate of others, but then the next second it is like your a whole different person! It drives me crazy!"

You tried to ignore the fact that you called Miya Atsumu cute.

"No... I don't like you."

Atsumus heart stopped beating when he heard the cold words leave your mouth. He feels his heart shatter into small pieces and the breath caught between his lungs vanishes into thin air. How could he have been so stupid? Of course, you were never going to share his feelings after everything he did to you. He made you feel ashamed of yourself, your family. Heck, he broke into your house! What else would you have than other than rejecting him?

He knew he fucked up in so many ways, but when Atsumu felt your soft lips on his, he couldn't even remember his own name.

The way you feel when you kiss him for the first time, like fire within your bones. Like your soul has returned to the water. Like every part of you that came from a dead star is alive again.

You pull on his soft hair moving your legs around his body, locking them behind his back. Atsumu didn't move for a few second as he was too shocked to react. Gently and delicately, he moves his lips, and the kiss instantly catches fire between your bodies. He warped his long and lean arms around your waist and pulled you deeper.

Atsumu feels as if someone lit him on fire only to be pushed into cold water afterwards. Your warm, soft lips felt fantastic against his, and the way your skin made his mind go crazy is overwhelming.

Gasping for air both of you leant your sweaty forehead against each other ( not that it matters at this moment). Atsumu couldn't wrap his head around what just happened. It felt like a dream to him.

"Wh-"

"I don't like you." You interrupted him again. Your heartbeat galloped when you thought about your feelings towards the panting boy in front of you.

"Aw fuck it! I l-"

"I love you." Now he was the one who interrupted you. Your eyes widen in shock while Atsumu smiled cheekily. He knew that you wanted to be the first one who said, and there was no way in hell that he was going to let that happen.

"What? But I... You're such an ass." You pouted and hit the setter light.

A deep chuckle escaped his lungs, and before you know what is going on, you feel yourself being pushed into your bed. Atsumus body laid on top of yours as he hides his face in your neck. His hot breath made the blood under your sensitive skin boil, and it didn't help when he began to press soft kisses here and there.

"You were saying something?" He teased you while you tried to push him off your body.

"Nope. I'm fine." You replied with a harsh voice.

"You sure? I swear I hear something like I l." He hushed into your ear. The sensation made goosebumps cover your bare skin.

"No, you misheard me!" You pouted while starring into his eyes.

"Say it." He spoke softly while his nose gently brushes yours. With all the willpower you held you refused your body to crave into his touch.

"Don't know what you're talking about."

"C'mon! Do it."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"Good for you."

"(y/n) don't make me beg."

"So you weren't begging already?"

"I hate you so much."

"I love you too."

°°°

Yay? I'm not quite sure if you guys will like this chapter but I mean... (This chapter was inspired by my hurting butt (from too much sitting) and quotes on Pinterest.)

)