N I N E

Edited on 25 December 2020. 

❤️

Momo was more aware of her cracking headache than the layer of dehydrated saliva that coated his cracked lips. Once on her feet, the room swayed, almost causing her to lose balance, and she reached out for the wall. Her hand slipped along the high sheen paint, and he sprawled onto the floor with a crashing thump. The room swirled before becoming stationary again, and Momo used the bedstead to pull herself to standing. This feeling meant she'd had some fun the night before.

"Oh, are you finally awake?"

Atsumu leaned against the door frame with a smirk on his face. Momo shrieked and gasped and nearly slipped off the wall again.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I live here."

"What? But, I-I...why am I in your room?!"

He smirked at her before gently grabbing her hand. Atsumu pulled Momo out of the room and into the next. He pushed her down onto a chair and walked off to the sink as he grabbed a clean glass from the cabinet. Momo rubbed her eyes harshly while she tried to remember what happened the night before.

"Who was so loud?"

Osamu strolled into the kitchen. He has only dressed the pair of jeans from yesterday, and his hair looked like a bird's nest. Momo, however, was too concerned with her memory loss than her half-naked friend. Slowly, very slowly, the actions of last night ran through her head. She remembered the horrible singing of the twins, Suna's weird character changed after a few drinks, and she believed to see Kita dance, but she brushed this memory off to her imagination. Then, she began to recollect the memories of her way home with Atsumu and the things they said. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she carefully turned away from the twins.

"Momo fell off your bed," said Atsumu and placed took glasses of water in front of them.

"His bed?" groaned Momo after chugging the water eagerly, "I thought I slept in your room?"

"Technically, you did. Osamu and I share a bunk bed. He sleeps on the bottom. You passed out on his last night. I slept above you and-"

"I think I slept in the bathtub...However, on the bright side, a lesbian referred to me as pretty funny."

Momo gave her friend a puzzled look before her eyes ran over her clothes. Fortunately, she was still in her clothes from the night before. A long and weary sigh rolled off her lips. Osamu groaned, and he also let a weary sigh escaped his lips as a nasty headache, claimed his brain. Atsumu smirked to himself. He will certainly enjoy taking care of his brother and Momo and their hangover.

"So, Momo," beamed Atsumu, "are you cold? Can I get you anything, or should I just sit next to you since I'm so warm?"

Momo glared at Atsumu while she rubbed her forehead. Osamu gave his brother a puzzled gaze before he opened the frigid and took out some eggs. Atsumu snickered again when he saw Momo's scarlet cheeks. He leaned against the back of her chair and towered over her head.

"I'm good, thank you," muttered Momo, "how about you tell Osamu how I have bad girl lips?"

Atsumu choked on his saliva when Osamu dropped an egg on the floor. Momo snickered into her arm and watched in awe as Atsumu's head turned red.

"What is she talking about?" Osamu groaned.

"Oh, nothing," snorted Momo, "but Atsumu tell him how much you like my perfume!"