T W E N T Y T H R E E

"This is certainly not what I expected." You spoke with an awkward smile on your lips. 

Osamu and Suna stood in your doorway, and both of their faces held a tensed sullen facial expression. The cold wind blew against your bare ankles while you opened your door for them to enter your house. It wasn't every day that the introverted volleyball player showed up at your doorstep. Actually, it never happened before. 

"(y/n) who is at the door?" Your father shouted from the living room. 

"Some friends of mine. Can they stay here for a bit?" You yelled back while the two males took their shoes off. 

"Sure!" Your father replied and focused back on the flat screen. Osamu and Suna followed you into your room where the two males immediately made themselves comfortable. Osamu laid his long body on your bed while Suna took your desk chair in his possession. 

"Anyone want to explain to me why the two of you are in my house?" You sighed before sitting down on your soft carpet in front of your flat screen. 

"You invited us to your house." Osamu spoke slowly. You furrowed your brows at his blunt statement. 

"You guys came over to my house without any sort of invitation." You corrected the silver-haired twin with a pout. 

You were about to complain to your uninvited guest when the muffled sound of giggling filled your room. Confused, you slowly pushed your body from the ground and walked over to your closed window. 

Suna pushed himself further away from the window to allow you more excess. He glanced towards Osamu and the twin shared his worried facial expression. Both of the boys in your room decide not to stop you. 

You stared out of your window and directly into Atsumu's. His blinds were slightly closed, but you were sure that the sound of female laughter came from his room. Your (e/c) eyes glanced through an open spot, and you saw a blond female walking around in his place. 

You gasped for air when you realize that it was Sakura in his room. 

The air in your lungs stopped flowing, and you felt your heart sinking deep into your body. Your hands grabbed the latter in front of your window tightly and explored how the hardwood pushed into your palm. Your head begged you to turn around and try to ignore her presence in his home, but you couldn't. Anger flooded through your veins and without any warning, you tore your blinds across your window. 

Suna and Osamu didn't say anything went the light left your room and filled with darkness. You closed your (e/c) eyes, and with slow deep breaths, you tried to calm yourself down. Suna noticed your shaking body, but before he could reach out to you, you stumbled away. 

"So, is anyone going to answer my question?" You tried to distract the two males when you switched your light on. You didn't miss how they exchanged concerned glimpses between one another. 

"Atsumu has Sakura over, and she is loud. Like so loud that I'm sure my parents are going to roast him tonight." Osamu spoke while he sat upon your bed. His grey hair fell slightly into his grey eyes when he glanced towards your stiffed body. 

"So you came over because Rin's house is too far away?" You asked and tried to cover up the angry tone in your voice with a weak smile. You didn't know why you reacted like this, but it was making you mad. Both males nodded in response and watched how you took your original position on the carpet again. 

"We brought food." Suna muttered while he reached into his bag and grabbed a bag of chips. The sound of the crackle from the bag echoed through your room. You glance towards the black-haired male and your eyes widen when he pulled out your favourite bag of chips. 

"I thought you hated these." You spoke while he rolled closer to you. 

"I do." He replied as you took the bag from him. His light green eyes glanced over your face, and a small smirk flashed over his thin lips when your eyes glowed full of happiness. 

"And you just happen to have them lying around in your bag?" You questioned him. A small blush covered his nose when he quickly turned around and played with his phone. You chuckled at his reaction. 

"When you two are done flirting can we do something. If I don't move my body in the next five minutes, I will fall asleep." Osamu groaned while snatching your bag of chips away. You rolled your eyes at his sarcastic comment and rolled closer to your flat screen. 

"I only have a Wii so you can decide between Mario Cart or Super Smash Brows." You stated while turning on the said electric device. 

"Mario Cart."

"Super Smash Brows." 

You chuckled when Suna and Osamu looked at each other annoyed. 

"Fuck off with your lame Mario Cart." Suna spoke lazily and went to sit down next to you. It surprised you to see him defend his choice. 

"We player Super Smash Brows so many times!" Osamu groaned while popping down on your other side. 

You chuckled while the two of your friend fought over which game to play. You crawled to the white machine and popped a disk in without both of the males noticing. Suna glanced over your body and felt his body tense when you sat down next to him and gave him a cheeky smile. 

"Sorry, Rin but I agree with Osamu today. We player Super Smash so many times at your place." You chuckled and gave both of your friends a controller. Suna rolled his eyes but accepted your choice. 

While the three of you played, screamed and laughed you nearly forget what was going on in the house next to you. However, a dark and intense thought in your brain remained. You couldn't shake the feeling of your body either forget it was there. 

"Why am I jealous?" You asked yourself and didn't notice how the black-haired male next to you slid closer to your body.