T H I R T Y S I X

You walked through the vast building with the massively high ceilings. The bag around your shoulders bounced with every step you took a lightly hit the side of your hip. You didn't focus on your surroundings as you tried to get the setting right on your camera. This wasn't the first sports event you been too and you knew that good quality picture would seel for a reasonable price.

The voice of people cheering and teams reconnecting filled the area. You were lost between the players of the different groups and well outstanding out in your civilian clothing. You tried to ask someone for direction but the black-haired man, with the mask on his face only gave you a look of disgust before running away.

"Oh! Oh my god, I can't believe it! Akaashi! Look, it's (y/n)-chan!" A loud familiar voice suddenly calls out behind you. You turned on your heels, and a pulled into a firm chest of a strang person. Your cheek turned cherry red, and you thank god that the camera around your neck kept the person from pressing all his body against yours.

"Bokuto-san let go of her. She probably doesn't remember you." Another familiar voice spoke bluntly. Like a whipped dog, the person let go of your shoulders immediately, and you could finally see who they were.

You looked into the face of a tall, lean young man with insane spiky white, grey and black hair. His grey eyes glanced towards you as if he looked at his prey. The man next to him was a little bit shorter than and had black hair and dark blue eyes. His face seemed very familiar to you, and then it hit you.

"Akaashi? Damn, you grew!" You chuckled, and the man sighed in relief.

"(y/n) it's good to see you again. How has Hyogo been treating you?" Bokuto stepped behind him a little bit offended that he was thrown out of the conversation so easily.

"It's a nice to change of scenery. I even managed to make some friends." You smiled while checking to see if Bokuto had damaged your camera. Luckily his sudden attack didn't harm it.

"That's great." An announcement interrupted his sentence. The teams were told to get ready as the second matches of the second day are about to begin. "Alright looks like we have to go." Akaashi gave you a warm smile before he and a moody Bokuto left and reunited with their group.

As the teams cleared the area, you were able to see the direction signs and the list of the games that would take place today. Your eyes widen in shock as you read a familiar name on the board.

"I almost forget they were playing today!" You exclaimed troubled and rushed towards the field. You stood at the side of the court and pressed your body through the standing people. Groans and confused words flew towards your way.

"Hey! What were you going you stupid brat!" A man suddenly hissed towards you as you were pushed against his back by someone else. The people standing around you backed away as the man towered dangerously close over you. You rolled your eyes as you waited for his filthy mouth to speak again.

"Do you know how much this camera cost?" He questioned you in a harsh tone before he shoved his gear into your face. Your (e/c) eyes glanced towards the black camera in his brown hands. You recognized the model immediately, and before you could form a snarky comeback in your mind, someone else disrupted your thought process.

"Do we have a problem here?" A familiar voice called out, and you and the man glanced towards the smirking man.

"Atsumu!" You spoke cheerfully as you followed your lover's eyes glance over your body as if he wanted to make sure that you weren't hurt. You only saw him train in his regular sports clothing, and the black uniform looked fine on him.

"Hey, babe." He grinned, and you rolled your eyes at his nickname. Both of you haven't put a label on your relationship yet, and it turned you crazy.

"Excuse me, lovebirds." The man interrupted you, and Atsumu eyes gaze. "If my camera is broken you will pay for it."

"Oh please! You can buy that model on the street for like 100 bucks! Your camera has as many pixels as the Tv's in 1920!" You snapped, and a deep red blush covered his tanned cheeks. Before anyone around you could say anything, the man told you to fuck off and let the scene.

"That bitch!" Atsumu growled and started to walk behind him. Quickly you grabbed his arm and yanked him back towards you. His brown eyes glowed dangerously but changed the second they met with yours again.

"Let it go. You have a game to play." You chuckled. His hands grabbed yours and slowly intertwined them with yours. A soft sensation went through your arms as you glanced down towards your hands. Atsumu giggled when he saw your dreamy eyes. His heartbeat grew faster than during a game as his eyes landed on your lips. Gosh, he wanted to feel those lips again.

"So Uhm... there... there was something I wanted to ask you." He stuttered suddenly. His unexpected change of character made you smile. It was always fun to watch confident Atsumu turn into a breaking wrack of nervous sweats and to pant.

"Yeah?" You giggled, and he continued to stutter.

"So ah... would you-"

"Just do it!" Suna suddenly screamed, and both of you looked in confusion at the quite middle blocker. Osamu laughed so hard that tears streamed down his face, and Kita started to scold both of them.

"These jerks!" Atsumu hissed. He rubbed the back of his neck, annoyed and stared back into your (e/c) eyes. The moment is more than gone now, and his mood started to sink through the bottom.

"Atsumu weren't you going to ask me something?" You brought him back into reality. You knew that he needed an ego push right now and you wanted him to ask him.

"The moment's gone now..." He muttered quietly.

"So?" He swallowed nervously and widen his eyes surprised. His heartbeat galloped as he watched you bite your bottom lip softly. The sudden movement made sweat build on his forehead and the lust in his body developed deeper.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Sure." You giggled and pulled the setter down towards your lips. You felt Atsumu smile into the kiss and a small round of applause went through the room.

"Gosh, there really is a thin line between love and hate." You through to yourself before deepening the kiss.