F I V E

Edited on 21 December 2020. 

❤️

Momo had decided to treat Suna and Osamu for a bite to eat. She asked Osamu if there was a place he liked to go for a bite. Osamu needed a couple of minutes to decide. "There are too many options!" he had screamed at her when she asked him to hurry up. After thinking about the subject as if it was a life-changing decision, Osamu made them travel nearly an hour to a tiny restaurant up the mountains. Suna's phone memory was utterly overloaded with photos and videos of their adventure. He was incredibly proud of the last image in his camera roll, which was a very unflattering picture of the three of you. Momo was trying to pose in front of a rusty and very outdated billboard, but when Suna pressed the self-timed trigger, a rush of strong winds made him lose his balance, and he fell into Momo and Osamu. Momo couldn't stop laughing for what felt like hours, and every time she saw the picture on her phone, a small chuckled escaped her lips. When they returned home, it was late in the afternoon, and the sun started to set. The trio chose to sit down at a bench in a park close to the train station they got off before heading home. Despite their adventures lunch, the boys weren't in a great mood.

"No!"

Osamu and Suna gave Momo a stern look of rejection. Her lips formed into a pout, and she fell next to Suna on the bench. He moved a little to allow her more space. Osamu stuffed his face with another rice ball. Momo had no idea where he got it from or how he managed to keep the other five in his stomach. Suna flipped through the pictures on his phone, but he quickly moved the screen out of Momo's eyeshot before she could see the photos of herself.

"C ́mon!" grumbled Momo, "you win a prize and everything!"

"A prize?" Suna rose his brows.

"It's 6000 ¥!"

Suna shot a second glance at her.

"And free bread from the cafeteria until the end of the semester!"

It was Osamu who shot a glance to Momo with great interest now. However, neither seemed to be persuaded by the prize. Momo sighed angrily and asked them why they weren't interested in entering.

"It's a couples contest!" barked Osamu and got up for the bench.

"You don't have to be a real couple to participate," muttered Momo and sulked.

This weekend was the fall festival hosted by their school, and there were holding a couple's contest. Momo wanted to participate because of the winner prize. She loved the bread from the school's cafeteria, and the chance to eat it for free for the next five weeks was very tempting. Since she wasn't currently in a relationship, she tried to persuade her only two friends.

Atsumu Miya walked out of the same train station his brother and his friends did before. A soft wind blow whipped his hair up, and the volleyball player tightened a scarf around his neck. He ignored two girls who stared at him like he was some sort of dessert. Quickly, he made his way home. However, when he heard the familiar sound of his brother's voice, he halted and decided to see what Osamu was up to.

"Eh, what are you guys up to?" asked Atsumu.

He stepped closer to the bench with his usually sly smirk pattered on his face.

"Oh! Why are you back already?" questioned Osamu, "It's not even four."

"The date was no good," sighed Atsumu and didn't miss how Momo threw a perplexed glare at him.

"Why?" questioned Suna as he pulled another filter on his phone and showed it to Momo, who chuckled at her face with bunny ears on his screen.

"She was clinging onto my arm the whole time. I think I have bruises." Atsumu took his brother's seat and quickly glance at Suna's phone before his eyes caught Momo's. Atsumu didn't know that Momo and Suna were close friends.