Chapter 9

*Above is the faceclaim for Padmé Solo*

Han quickly ran out of the Falcon to check on a computer nearby. Padmé and Chewbacca were right behind him to look as well while Rey, Finn, and Alinah were chasing after them. Both Finn and Alinah were worried when Han had mentioned Rathtars being on board. Rey was confused as she didn't know what a Rathtar was.

"You're not hauling rathtars on this freighter are you?!" Finn asked the oof General.

"I'm hauling rathtars," Han replied, not looking at him. Then he threw his hands up into the air when he saw something on the computers. "Oh great. It's the Guavian Death Gang. Must've tracked us from Nantoon."

Padmé shook her head. "They're probably pissed at us for what happened," she said to her father. "Let's just hope that this will be quick."

"What's a rathtar?" Rey asked as the group followed Han and Padmé down a corridor with containers.

"They're big and they're dangerous," Han simply said.

"Have you ever heard of the Trillian Massacre?" Finn asked her.

"No?" Rey questioned, not recalling any sort of story about it.

"Good," Alinah said. "You're better off not knowing."

"They could eat you up before we could even finish telling you about the massacre," Padmé added.

"I've got three of them on the way to King Pranna," Han told them.

"Three?!" Finn exclaimed, both worried and impressed at the same time. "How did you get them on board?"

Han sighed and shook his head. "We used to have a bigger crew," he said, which made Alinah, Finn, and Rey's eyes widen. Chewbacca roared at this, him and Padmé both remembering what had happened when they were getting the rathtars. It was something that none of them wanted to talk about.

The group reached a hatch in the floor, which Chewbacca lifted up. "You three get below deck and stay there until I say so," Han ordered. "And don't even think about taking the Falcon!"

"What about BB-8?" Rey asked, not wanting the device to get into Han's hands.

"Stays with me until we can get rid of the gangs. Then you can have him back and be on your way," Han told her. Rey nodded, trusting him to keep the droid and the device safe.

"What about the rathtars?" Alinah asked. "Where are you guys holding them."

That was when they heard a band coming from the door behind them. Rey, Alinah, and Finn jumped back and yelped when they heard it. They saw a tentacle pressed up against the small window of one of the containers.

Han pointed at it. "There's one," he simply said.

"What are you going to do?" Rey asked as Finn and Alinah started going down the hatch.

"Same thing I always do," Han said with a shrug as Rey started to crawl down to the hatch. "Talk my way out of it."

Padmé had to hold in a laugh while Chewbacca teased him about it. Han sent the both of them glares as he pointed at them. "Yes I do!" He said. "Every time!"

"Okay, Dad," Padmé teased him. "Tell that to Jabba the Hutt, Kanjiklub, all of the Bounty Hunters, and pretty much everyone that we've smuggled for. It's not going to work for the Guavian Death Gang if we try talking ourselves out of it."

Han patted his daughter's shoulder. "Just follow my lead, okay sweetie?" He told her, causing for her to nod in response.

They ended up in a hallway where they knew the gang would be coming. The three stood in the middle of the hallway, waiting in suspense for what could happen. Rey, Finn, and Alinah crawled through the tunnels underneath the floor, trying to see what was happening. The door opened and men wearing all red entered the hall. Out stepped a man that Han, Padmé, and Chewbacca immediately recognized. BB-8 hid behind Padmé's leg, worried about this man.