Chapter 29

The battle raged on inside the throne room. A few Praetorian Guards laid dead on the floor alongside Snoke. Kylo Ren was fighting off two guards, Padme was fighting one, and Rey was fighting two. There weren't many guards left, but the remaining ones wouldn't let up.

Kylo Ren held one guard back as he kicked another away. Rey fought off the two she was fighting, until she stabbed one of them. Then, her lightsaber got caught with a spear weapon. The remaining guard pulled her closer as she tried to get out of his grip. The Praetorian Guard grabbed her neck, trying to keep her there. Then, Rey quickly ducked underneath her two blades, cutting the guard up as she did so. She then threw the weapon away, making it hit the wall in front of her. Another guard was standing in front of her, getting out two knives. Rey roared at him and engaged the fight.

Padmè was able to hold her own against the guard she was fighting. She sliced him through the leg and then stabbed him in the throat. Another guard snuck up behind her and held her in place. Padmè quickly flipped him over her shoulder and stabbed him through the chest. Unfortunately, a third guard started engaging with her with a spear, so she had to fight him off as best she could.

Kylo Ren was in a hold with one guard as another tried to attack. They used their spears against him as Kylo Ren held his crossguard against the spears. The two guards pushed him back, trying to keep him from attacking them. A third guard tried to attack, but Kylo Ren broke off from the spears, sending the two guards back as he stabbed the third one in the chest. The guard fell through a hole, getting cut up by the electrical sparks.

Kylo Ren held up his saber as the two remaining guards circled him. He kept his eyes on them, until he noticed Rey and Padmè. Rey got cut on her arm by one of the knives as she cried out in pain. Padmè got cut on her leg, causing for her to stumble. Kylo Ren, distracted by this, didn't notice the guards begin to attack. He quickly fended them off, as another one showed up. He slit one guard's throat and continued to fight the other two.

Rey continued her fight with the guard. The throne room was getting destroyed as the fight raged on. This made things harder for the three because they had to be careful of the flames. Rey got knocked down by the guard, but she quickly stood up. She swung her blade around, trying to keep the guard away.

Padmè wasn't doing any better either. Her leg injury was making her stumble during her fight, so she was knocked down as well. She tried getting up, but the guard kept her down, pressing his spear against her purple blade. She grunted, trying to keep him from getting any closer.

Kyle Ren managed to grab a spear from one of the guards, using it to fight against the one that still had a spear. The guard still tried to fight back, but Kylo Ren stabbed him in the throat with one of the small blades on his saber. He also stabbed him in the back with the spear, shoving the guard onto the floor. The last guard quickly came to attack, causing for Kylo Ren to let go of his lightsaber and the spear. He dodged the two swipes and grabbed onto the spear, but the guard went behind him and held his spear against Kylo Ren's throat.

Rey got locked in with one of the knives, but cried out in pain when she got slashed the second one. She used her second blade to cut off the guard's hand by sending it down on it, but the guard didn't step back. She was still locked in a stance with him, the guard holding onto her right arm which held her saber and her using her left hand to keep the knife from getting near her throat.

Padmè quickly thought of an idea to get the guard away. She kicked him in the crotch, sending him stumbling back. She then threw her saber at him, stabbing him in the head. Her lightsaber was summoned back to her as she looked around the throne room. Almost all of the guards were dead now.

Rey had also come up with an idea around the same time. She dropped her lightsaber and let go of the knife, catching it with her left hand as the guard let go of her. She then sliced him through the legs and then the throat, sending him falling. Rey turned and saw Padmè standing up, then they both saw Kylo Ren struggling against the last guard.