#32: [Jay's POV]

Realizing how empty it was without both Scarlett and Arlette had made me uneasy.

The two women in my life were gone, just not there anymore.

"Uh Jay?"

A voice called out to me, a familiar voice and I quickly turned around, "Cerberus!"

She smiled softly as she held her arms out towards me, there was at least one woman who hadn't left me.

"I got here as soon as I gotten the call from Kai, he told me the death of my sister had gotten to quicker than it did me." She said

I quickly yet quietly fell into her arms as she spoke to me, she was right.

"Losing family sucks, I'm trying my best to not lose hope but I dunno if I can hold on any longer." I said letting myself tear up.

Cerberus kept her grip around me frowning, "Jay. . ."

"Yeah?" I ask looking at her.

"I. . . I. . . I love you! Just keep holding on and hope for the best, I believe whatever happens next you, me, and everyone else will be ready."

I blushed heavily as the tears sat on my face, the grip of my hug gotten tighter as I placed a kiss on her lips.

She was right, we had to keep holding eventually everything will see a much brighter future.

"I love you too Cerberus, I want us to have a good future together."

"Yeah same here, I want everyone to be happy in the future ahead."

I couldn't help but to give her one more kiss to keep her spirits up, and to my surprise she kissed me right back.

She was a good kisser, and I'm happy to be with her in the middle of this madness.

Once this is all over, I hope to make her my wife, the woman I hope to spend the rest of my life with.