#22

Scarlett sighed softly as she made her way through the crowded hallway to her next class.

People were laughing, staring, and pointing fingers at her.

"Scarlett!" A voice called out

She turned around to see her friends, but frowned when her boyfriend wasn't with them.

"Where is he?" She asked softly looking at them.

"Last time we seen him was last period kissing another girl." Audrey said

Allison nodded, "He's cheating."

Scarlett's stomach started to knot up hearing this, was she that terrible of a girlfriend?

"Hey, don't think about that. Forget him, he missed out."

"We'll treat you like a queen no matter what happens."

"Oh you guys, thank you. You are all so amazing I'm glad to have you all as my friends."

Scarlett gave her friends a small loving hug as the tears started to fall.

Audrey noticed and soon started to kiss the tears away smiling softly.

Allison hugged her tightly as she wiped the tears away happily humming.

"We love you Scarlett, whatever happens we got your back."

"Thank you guys so much, I'm happy to have you both as my friend."

"Of course, we love you like family and we want the best for you." Audrey said happily.

Allison nodded softly, "I agree."

Scarlett smiled softly as she wiped the last little bit of tears away, "Thank you."

"Of course!" They said in unison, "We care so much about you."

She giggled softly giving them one last hug before heading to her final class.

"I'll see you guys after school, love you!" She waved happily

"We love you too!" They said waving goodbye to their friend heading towards their last class.