#25: Into the Future [Scarlett's POV]

"UNCLE KAI!" I yelled as I ran downstairs, "I need help!"

"With what?" He asked walking towards me.

I was now a young adult who had a habit of yelling at times.

"Do you think you can help me with picking out an outfit?"

"I take it you have a date with your boyfriend? You should introduce us to him."

I blushed softly not knowing what to say, Everyone in my family knew how to make me flustered.

"Anyways kid, I suggest you wear that dress, the one with the floral print." Kai said

I nodded softly going back to my room to get ready, now my thoughts were suddenly on the future.

The future, my future, my future with Logan.

Nonetheless, I'm happy with who I'm with.

—[a little time skip to the date!]—

"Hey Logan," I said gripping his hand gently

"Hmmm?" He said looking at me, "Is everything alright?"

"Oh yeah! I just wanted to say thank you for taking me out on this date. You've made me feel safe, you've made feel special..."

I was cut off by his lips locking onto mine, which caused me to blush heavily.

Was this the start of my future? Did I make the right choice?

I really shouldn't question this anymore, instead I just melted into his arms kissing him back.

I loved him, and he loved me just as much, maybe this was the guy I'll marry in the far off future.

"I love you Scarlett, you mean the world to me."

"You mean the world to me as well, I am happy to be with you. Without you or anyone I'd probably be dead."

He gave my forehead a small kiss frowning a bit, "It's ok, we're all here for you."

"Thank you." I said softly