#24

Scarlett giggled softly as she continued to talk to Logan, that soft blush sat on her cheeks.

Logan was the same, he was really happy to have her by his side.

"Let's hang out after school, my sister left the newspaper room in my hands."

"Oh! Sure! Maybe I can write something while we hang out."

"I would love to see what you write, I bet it'll be really beautiful."

She blushed softly chuckling a bit, "Seriously?"

"Of course! From what I've seen you're a really good writer."

"Oh dear, thank you. I didn't expect you to like what I write."

"It's really no problem, I mean what I said."

She chuckled as she rubbed her eyes trying to not cry, but it was hard.

She didn't know his sweet words would make her feel better.

She felt so much at ease when she was by him, and he must've felt the same.

She felt like she was truly human, and not a monster people made her out to be.

"I would like to introduce you to my dad sometime soon." She said softly

"I would like that yeah, from what I've heard from my sister your dad is pretty cool guy."

"He is, I love him a lot. He taught me so many things growing up, I don't know where I would be without him."

"I also heard you got your looks from your mom. I bet she's really pretty."

She blushed heavily, "My dad says that a lot and it's true."

"He's right! You and your mom are both beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"I won't, and that's a promise I can keep."