#9

She sighed gently as she woke up as she noticed Jay asleep under her wing like a little baby.

"I really don't want to wake him up, but.."

She pulled him a bit closer to keep him warm, he was family and seeing him so upset had hurt her.

Her friends and husband were going through everything to keep her from getting hurt more.

She was risking their lives for her own safety, something she didn't want.

Something that shouldn't need to happen, if only she had broken out maybe then Jay wouldn't feel so upset.

If only she had the chance to fight, then this wouldn't need to happen.

She felt bad, she really didn't want to put her family in danger, but it was already to late to stop them.

Jay soon had woken up to see her in tears, with a small sigh he wiped her tears away.

He felt the pain she was feeling, this made him feel really upset.

He had to help the others, and with that he had gotten up and left her side.

He'd probably worried her once he left, he didn't want to leave her but it had to be done.

He knew where they were going, so he went to a place that they wouldn't dare go.

He wanted his friend to get better, he wanted Lloyd to have his wife back, Scarlett her mother.

He knew the risk of it all and he is willing to take it.

"Arlette, please stay safe while I'm away. . . I don't want you hurt."

He laughed at himself as he quickly left to get his dragon.