#4

"My my," Morro said as he plucked a feather from her face "It has been some time since I last seen you."

She winced from the pain as she glared at Morro other worldly disgust sat on her face, "What do you want?"

"Your power." He said

She laughed rolling her eyes, "You? You seriously are joking right? I thought it would be those snakes."

"You are something, but trust me that power of yours will be mine."

"Good luck with that Morro."

"Lloyd, anyone... please hurry, I don't know how long I can stay strong."

She fell onto her knees letting the feathers slowly form onto her face, she was trying so hard not to let him get into her head.

"Why am I in a cage? Is there a true reason for this?"

"I know you're the type of person to escape and go to your husband Lloyd, let alone your friends..."

"Hey! Leave them out of this! I escaped and fought my own battles even if I'm mentally not able to."

"Oh is that so? Why not escape and take me on yourself."

"I rather not, it's quite warm in here and out there it's really cold."

She curled up letting her wings hide her nearly feathery face, "Oh and Morro..."

"What?" He looked at her.

"Get a heater next time, I hate being cold."

"Whatever princess, if you need the heat then so be it."

"Thank you."

She soon fell asleep, her claws clicking on the bottom of the cage a soft coo leaving her lips.