#27

With every waking moment Scarlett felt herself become lost.

Weak, and broken. She couldn't feel herself move, the voices of friends and her boyfriend became distant.

She was now paralyzed with fear as the tears sat dried upon her cheeks, why couldn't she move?

Why couldn't she wake herself up from this nightmare?

Why was this suddenly happening to her of all people?

With all this happening, she soon passed out causing this to get Allison's attention.

"Scarlett! What the hell happened?! C-Can you hear me? Please. . . Please. . ." She cried as she picked up her friend.

She quickly ran off to find her sister and her boyfriend.

Worry sat on her face as she noticed her nose bleeding.

"Logan! Audrey! Where are you? We need to get help. . . Scarlett isn't moving."

Logan and Audrey had found Allison holding a motionless and bloody Scarlett, a look of shock sat on Logan's face.

Audrey was in tears as she placed a gentle hand on her friend's head.

"What the hell happened!" Logan cried out, his body shaking, "Scarlett, why didn't you get us?"

Allison shook her head as she kept herself calm her grip around her friend was a bit tight

"Let's get her to a hospital, and we'll tell her parents about it. I-I don't like seeing this." Audrey said softly

"Allison? What do you think?" Logan said placing a hand on her shoulder, "You have the final say."

"Let's do it, I'm sorry about her and I might have an idea on why her nose is bleeding, but we'll talk about it tomorrow during school."

Logan and Audrey nodded as they looked at each other, "Right."

"Anyways, let's get her to the hospital now." Allison said