Chapter 56: Vent

*this chapter is kinda all over the place and i'm apologize in advance lol. also i didn't proof read either... again*

Vent

After everyone finished eating dinner and catching up with Ezor at Martha's place, everyone crashed for the night.

The twins, who fell asleep right after dinner, were sleeping on the couch with Akiza sleeping on the other end of it. Dove was sleeping sitting up on the love seat in the same room with Crow's head on her lap. Her hand rested on his head as her fingers were tangled in his orange hair. Jack, who was also in the same room as them, was asleep on the recliner. Bruno slept on the air mattress that Martha set up for him. Ezor was sleeping in one of the empty guest rooms while Yusei and Xina were sleeping in Xina's old room that Martha preserved. Yusei had his arm over Xina's waist as her back faced him.

It was a peaceful night for everyone as they all slept soundly. Then the clock struck 2:00 am; Xina's mind was blank as she slept until flashes of images appear.

Xina's dream

Xina felt herself in an unknown location. She couldn't hear a thing. She felt herself become heavy as if the force of gravity was pulling her down. She couldn't move at all. All she could do was look at traumatizing images that would appear in her sight.

The first one was New Domino City burning. The flames were bright as all the buildings and houses were on fire. The roads and highways were crumbling down. The thick, black smoke that was created by the fire filed the atmosphere making everything look dark. The only light that appeared in the sky was the fire's reflecting on the black smoke and clouds.

(kind of something like this)

The second image were people in the city running out of the buildings and their homes

The second image were people in the city running out of the buildings and their homes. Mothers and fathers were running with their children, holding them in their arms. Fear and panic was written all over their faces as they all searched for safety.