Chapter 25: Dark Spider

*edited 07/12/2020*

*be ready to get sad:,(*

Previously

Xina shuts her eyes as her head continued to pound. She then started to see flashes of images that looked like they were outside of the building. Xina then manages to say, "Get.. kids away... from... window."

A large lightning bolt strikes by the window, making the glass shatter. The kids scream as they were all shocked as to how and why that happened.

"Is everyone okay?" Martha questions, looking at all of the kids.

Xina's head stops pounding as she looks over at the window. She walks over to it and so does Yusei and Jack. They see a man wearing a black hooded cloak standing in the distance. Another lightning strikes behind the man, creating a shadow of a spider.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?" Yusei asks loud enough for him to hear.

The man laughs lowly as his hood falls off, revealing his identity. He had white hair a mark running down his face. The white part of his eyes were black and the iris appeared white. "Sorry to interrupt your dinner. My name is Roman, and I bare the mark of the spider," He says as he shows his purple spider mark on his forearm.

Yusei, Jack, and Xina gasp. "The mark of the spider. Just like the vision we saw," Yusei comments, recognizing the purple mark.

"I heard we have four Signers visiting. I thought I could welcome you. Of course, we Dark Signers have only one way to say hello," Roman says with smirk as he showed his duel disk.

"Bring it on, chum!" Jack yells.

"Not here, Jack," Xina stops him. "It's too dangerous. Everyone will get swallowed up if he summons an immortal," Xina tells him.

Yusei then says, "I will try to lead him away. You and Xina should look after Martha and the kids."

"But Yusei-" Xina starts.

"No, Xina. They will need your protection more than I do," Yusei tells her.

Xina looks at his sapphire eyes before saying, "Yusei..."

"Please, Xina. Go with them. Protect them," Yusei says to her with a pleading look on his face.

Xina could tell that he was being serious by his tone. She knew that she couldn't win this argument. She sighs, "Fine, but let Akiza go with you. You're going to need someone with physic powers to assist you if things get bad."

Yusei nods, "Okay." He then turns back around to face Roman as he opens the broken window. "If you want to duel, then you have to follow me," Yusei says to him.

"Lead the way," Roman responds with a smirk.

Xina watches Yusei walk out of the building with Akiza following behind. She sighs before looking back outside where Roman is.

He sees Xina and smirks at her evilly. Xina then watches Yusei and Akiza walk outside and go somewhere else with Roman following behind. She wonders, Please be careful, Yusei.

Dark Spider

Xina, Jack, the twins, Martha, Blister, Mina, Trudge and majority of the children were walking down the hall of Martha's home. Trudge looks back to see three of the boys stop walking. He says, "Hey, don't lag behind."