Chapter 4: Mysterious Girl Revealed Part Two

*edited 07/09/2020*

*I made up my OC card names*

Previously

"We are looking for the Black Rose!" Leo exclaimed.

"The Black Rose is the greatest duelist ever! They say her cards are real monsters and her spells are like real spells! And her traps are real traps!" Dexter rambled with lots of enthusiasm.

"Woah that's the invitation to the Fortune Cup! You'll be there, too?" Leo asks. Yusei nods.

Then Yusei felt pain in his arm and started to groan. He kneels down as he grips on to his right forearm. "It's hurts just like before," Yusei weakly says. "When it first appeared. The Crimson Dragon," Yusei manages to tell them.

"The Black Rose?" The old man cried.

"She's just a myth!" The brunette man said.
"There's a reasonable explanation here," The brunette told them.

Then the ground started to shake as large stems of thorns started to erupt from the ground. This made people collapse. The thorns then grew out and stabbed into the nearby building. Then a thorn stem erupts from under Yusei and his group, causing them to fly up. They all roughly landed on the ground except for Yusei, who landed on his feet still holding onto his arm.

He looks up to see a large dragon figure through the dusty smoke in front of him. "What is that?" He questioned. The dragon roars loudly. "Whose dragon is that?" He asks. Then he felt his arm burn more and groaned in pain.

He gasps, "My mark!" Yusei stands, still holding onto his arm, and started to run into the smoke.

Yusei stops as he got a better close up of the the dragon. But it started to disappear as the smoke faded, revealing a woman wearing a mask and had long dark red hair. She wore a black hooded cloak. She had a red duel disk on her arm and was holding three cards.

"Black Rose?" Yusei called out.

"Okay, she isn't made up," The brunette said. "Now what, grandpa?"

"This!" She shouted as she placed a card on her disk, revealing a plant type monster. The monster then started to shoot its sharp stems towards them.

Before the stems could even touch them, they heard a screech of a bird. Soon, Wise Owl flew in front of the group and blocked the attacks of the plant monster.

An unidentified woman stands off on the side.

"What?!" The Black Rose exclaimed. "How can that be?" Then she sees Yusei's arm. She gasps. "Your arm! You also have a mark!" She shouted. "Stay away from me!" The Black Rose shouts defensively. The Black Rose placed a card on her disk which caused a big blue beam surround her. Gusts of wind blow harshly at the group but was quickly blocked by Wise Owl.

The beam fades, and everyone looks up to see the Black Rose had disappeared.

"She's gone!" The spiked up haired man said, astonished.

"Uhm, Cool Mystery Girl?" Leo says as he tried to get her attention.

"Who are you?" The brunette man questioned.

Xina then reached into her pocket and revealed a similar envelope to Yusei's. They all gasp.

"You'll get your answers at the Fortune Cup," Xina says mysteriously.