Chapter 15: Home Sweet Home

*edited 07/10/2020*

Home Sweet Home

"We're approaching the Satellite. Opening cargo hatch. Prepare for drop off. T-minus ten seconds and counting..." The man on the intercom of the cargo plane starts to counts down. Yusei and Xina were on his duel runner. Xina was sitting behind him in the seat and they both already had their helmets on. Yusei slowly reverses off of the cargo plane as the intercom said, "Cargo deployed."

They land on the Satellite turf safely as Yusei remains control of his runner. He stops by a junk pile.

"Nice landing," A familiar voice stated.

Xina recognizes that voice as she gasps. She thinks, "Can it be..."

Xina and Yusei both looked up to see a guy on a black and yellow duel runner. "Crow?" Yusei questions.

"You got a lot of nerve coming back here," Crow says from on top of the junk pile. He gets off of his runner and takes his helmet off revealing his bright orange hair. "You got a lot of explaining to do, pal," He says to Yusei. Yusei gets off his duel runner and takes off his red helmet, looking up at Crow. Crow then slides down the junk pile. He orders, "So start talking."

Crow walks over to Yusei with a smirk as Yusei responds, "First things first."

Yusei raises his hand and so does Crow. Then the two did their handshake that they used to do when they were younger, ending it with a fist pump.

They both chuckle as Crow greets, "Hey, Yusei."

"Good to see you, Crow," Yusei grinned. "What have you been up to?"

"Oh, you know me. Still fighting the good fight. Robbing the rich to feed the poor and all that," Crow answers with a grin.

Xina smiles as she still sat on Yusei's duel runner. She takes off her helmet and walks over. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," She jokes with a smile.

Crow sees her as his eyes widen. "Xina? I can't believe it! You're back!" He exclaims before engulfing her in a hug.

Xina laughs as she says, "I missed you too, bro."
They let go of the embrace before fist pumping.

Crow looks over at Yusei and says, "I see Sector Security got to ya."

Crow was referring to Yusei's mark. "Yeah, well I see you finally learned how to use a wrench," Yusei said to him, referring to Crow's duel runner.

"Yeah, I finished her last year. She's a beauty, right?" Crow responds, looking up at his duel runner. "How about we take our runners for a drive and then after we can catch up? Especially you, Xina. We have a lot to catch up on," Crow suggests.

Xina smiles, "Sounds good to me."

"Same here," Yusei agreed.

-

Crow, Yusei and Xina were driving around Satellite on their duel runners. They would do stunts which made Xina wrap her arms around Yusei's stomach tight, afraid she may fall off. Every time she did so, Yusei lightly smiles, feeling warm inside.

"Woooo-hooo!" Crow exclaims in excitement as they fly into the air from their huge jump. They land, creating sparks on the ground. They continue their drive as Crow speaks, "So Yusei, I heard you're some big shot champion now."

Yusei responds, "Yeah, something like that."

They laugh, continuing their drive. Soon they stop their joy ride by another large pile of broken bricks. The three climb on top of the pile and sit on top, looking over a couple streets.