CHAPTER 11 - Green Hurricane

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry! I totally understand why." Uraraka said as she giggled at the apologetic boy.

"How did that huge box get here, anyway?" Izuku asked looking at his classmates.

"We were inside and then we heard a buzzing sound from outside and when we got out to see what it was, we saw a helicopter dropping off a box," Tokoyami explained, answering Izuku's question.

"Who is your dad anyway? A bike is certainly not cheap and to top it off delivering it by a helicopter?" Sero asked raising one eyebrow at the greenette teen.

"I guess English men like to "live their extra lives"? " the broccoli-head answered making his friends laugh.

(^ wheres my Brad Mondo watchers at 😝)

"But uhm... When did you have time to get a license, Midoriya?" Sero asked making some of his friends look at him.

"Wait... Now that I think about it... I don't have a license!"

"Huh?!" many of his classmates let out in unison.

"Then how the heck are you able to ride it?!" Kaminari asked with a very confused look plastered on his face.

Probably because of my dad's authority... Izuku thought, but he obviously wasn't going to say that. "My dad taught me how to ride it in England, but I never really got a license," Izuku explained nervously scratching the back of his neck while his classmates sweatdropped. 

After Izuku had taken his Green Hurricane to the parking lot shared by everyone in school, he was in the common room of their dorm building.

Izuku went to the kitchen to get something to drink and had left his phone on the coffee table in the common room. As he put down his glass of orange juice he heard the ring signal of his phone letting him know that someone was calling him.

Kaminari who took a look at the greenette's phone called for him: "Oi Midoriya! Your sister is calling you on FaceTime!"

Izuku quickly rushed to the side of his yellow-haired classmate, picked up his phone, and answered the call.

"Hi, sis!" Izuku greeted his blonde sister who was visible on his screen now with a wide smile.

"Hi, Izuku! Did you like your surprise?" She asked grinning widely.

"Oh yeah! Thank you so much! Tell dad for me that I really appreciate it!" the green-haired boy exclaimed.

"Sure! Hmmm... Izuku? Where are you? That doesn't look like your room." the blonde beauty asked her younger brother.

"Oh! I'm in the common room with my classmates! Do you wanna meet them?" the green-haired boy asked a bit nervous.

"Show her to us Midori! We wanna meet her too!" Ashido exclaimed from behind the greenette, trying to take a look. His classmates that were around them nodded.

"Well then. Here." Izuku said handing his phone to his friends.

"Hi!" Amelia's voice was heard as she saw the new faces of her brother's classmates. "You guys are so cute!"

Her comment made the guys and the girls blush a lot. It's not every day a gorgeous English girl calls them cute.

"You're super pretty as well!" Ashido exclaimed breaking the short silent pause.

Amelia gave them a warm smile. "Thank you for taking care of Izuku. It means a lot to me that he has good friends to protect him when I can't be around."

"Not at all!" Iida exclaimed moving his arm like a robot. "Midoriya is a very dependable classmate and friend and to be honest, he is the one who always protects us!" The dark-haired guy exclaimed earning quick nods from his classmates.

After a while of the girls interrogating Amelia, the phone was given back to Izuku seeing as though Amelia wanted to talk to her brother before ending the call.

"I have some news for you Izuku!" she said looking very happy.

"What is it?" the broccoli head asked becoming very curious.

"Daniel advanced to my class! It was his first day today in my class!" the blonde girl exclaimed looking very happy. A bit too happy perhaps...

"Really?! That's great! I wonder why he hasn't texted me or said anything. I'll be sure to congratulate him later!" The teenaged boy said.

"I also want to tell you another thing but... it can wait until you're somewhere more private." the nineteen-year-old girl said looking a bit suspicious in Izuku's eyes.

"Okay...? By the way! I realized today when one of my friends asked me that I don't have a motorcycle license! How am I supposed to use Green Hurricane if I don't have a license?" the green-haired boy asked his sister with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh... right. We never got you a license, did we?" Amelia started. "Don't worry. I'll talk to father about it and we'll figure something out." she proceeded to say making her brother calm down a bit.

Soon, the call ended and people were doing their own things. It was mid-afternoon and there was still a while left for dinnertime. Iida had told Izuku that he would help tutor him before dinner.

"Is now a good time to help me with some homework, Iida-kun?" Izuku asked as he approached his engine quirked friend.

"I'm very sorry Midoriya, but it seems like I won't be able to help you today. Some very urgent matters came up and I'm leaving for a while soon." his friend answered with a bit of regret in his voice.

"Oh! No, it's totally fine! Don't worry about it!" Izuku said waving his hands in front of him.

"I can help you if you want Deku!" Uraraka who had been with them suggested.

"Really? Thanks, Uraraka-san." Izuku said turning to the brunette.

"That's great then," Iida said.

"Is it okay if I come to your room after I bring my books from my room?" Izuku asked still not aware of the things he was saying.

"Of course!"