CHAPTER 9 - The Last Day

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" the broccoli-head repeated, hugging his father.

The man patted his son's head, smiling widely. "Wanna test it?" he asked, making the greenhead look up.

"Yeah!! But... I don't know how to ride a bike.." he said slightly looking down.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you," Hisashi said making Izuku look up to him once again, but this time with even brighter eyes.

"Really?!" he asked with eyes shining brighter than the stars.

"Yes," he said smiling at his babyfaced son. "Chief. I want it to be in front of the castle doors in ten minutes." Hisashi ordered the man in charge of the place.

"Y-yes, sir!"

About ten minutes later, Hisashi and Izuku arrived at the castle and saw the bike in front of the gates.

They first went to the castle garage to bring Hisashi's bike which Izuku thought was so cool. But he still couldn't help but like his own bike more. It was a red one named Red Devil.

The blonde king and green-haired prince were on the castle grounds testing the greenette's bike

"You put your foot there and keep them there while driving." The king explained to his son.

Izuku was quickly able to get a grasp of how to use the bike. "You're a quick learner." His father complimented him.

After two hours or so, Izuku was able to use his bike on his own. He discovered that he really likes to ride bikes. However, he didn't like to keep on his helmet for too long, even though he thought that he looked super cool in it.

Soon enough, it was lunchtime, and Amelia would be joining them because she had finished her work.

"How was your day with father?" the blonde girl asked her little brother during their meal.

"It was so much fun! First, we went to a Café which had delicious milkshakes! Then we went to a workshop where they had made me a bike! And then dad taught me how to ride it!" Izuku explained to his sister very excited.

His sister giggled at him. "Is that so? Well, how about I show you my Oceans Claws after lunch?"

"Yes! Then we can all ride the bikes together! If that's okay with you two.." he said, the last part a bit less enthusiastic.

"Fine by me if Amelia doesn't have work." their father said turning his head to his daughter.

"Nope! I finished it all just so I could join you guys!" she said, earning a smile from Izuku.

After lunch, Hisashi and Izuku went back to where they had put their bikes, while Amelia went to the garage to bring hers.

A few minutes after starting up their motorcycles, they heard the sound of another motor and turned around to see Amelia riding on a turquoise bike, heading towards them.