Chapter 104 : CITY OF ANGELS AND DEVILS

Time is only but a memory that changes over more time............

FIVE YEARS LATER

Lori's POV

What can I say life has been good ever since we survived the apocalypse and everyone's life went back to normal except for me and my sisters.

I took over hell and abolished super ruthless laws and made it fair and a just place and Hunter he officially became the Alpha and we always make time for each other be it earth or hell.

Lana got wiser and super mature and is running thorn hills and helping all around the world she's literally mother nature and is going to get married to Calvin in a month, so excited and talking about marriage Alex and Natalia got married two years ago, big cake, Paige she's interning at the Council of magic and on the path to being cheif elder like her mother and grandfather did.

Lisa is currently in New York where we spend all the time these days she's running her mega fashion empire House of Nova while also running heaven like our grandfather wanted and everything has changed including our power and who we are after all we have gone through just like the world something is happening, I don't know  exactly what but it's something big and has had the last four years to plan something diabolical that could kill us all.

PRESENT DAY!

" They say their leader is called Son of Dawn has the power of a god and will take over the world after the rapture " Jean said to Lori as they were in London and they were standing outside the interrogation room.

" Son of Dawn " Lori said.

" Lori there is always a sad looser, a crazy cult or coven that wants to take over the world everyday and every minute " Jean said as lori wasn't convinced.

" They are growing in numbers aunty all around the world they even have churches and they preach about the rapture and this son of Dawn and worse they do it publicly and we have sat and let them free for a long time  " Lori said.

" People have a right to their religion and that's not illegal and if we the council of magic notice anything wrong we will shut it down and put them down on the wanted list next to the children of night " Jean said hugging Lori as she looked at the files and saw the head base was in New York.

Lori went to their church in New York to investigate and what she found out was horrifying.

" The dark church was build on the foundation of the son of Dawn he and the hordes of hell will bring the end of the world and only his devoted followers will survive the apocalypse " A woman said with much enthusiastic surprising Lori.

" This son of Dawn has anyone seen him ? " Lori asked,

" No only those with higher clearance " The woman said as she started crying and threw herself on the floor worshipping the son of Dawn.

" That's my queue to leave " Lori said as she got text message from Lisa and went to her apartment.

" Lisa " Lori said as she used her key to Lisa's apartment to go inside and found both Lisa and Lana inside.

" You two ! " Lori said as she ran hugging them.

" What are you doing here ? " Lori asked,

" I found out from Aunty Jean you were here in New York investigating that weird cult group who are obsessed with the end of the world " Lana said.

" I have a bad witchy feeling about them especially that son of dawn and the number of souls that arrive in hell all from that cult and it's hundreds of people everyday " Lori said as Lisa hugged her.