Chapter 91 : LEGENDARY

Everyone wants to be someone and be remembered by everyone as great and the best of the best. And as they say only the winners write the history books but we forget the true meaning of being Legendary and that's inspiring change as your life was with all the messy and good it was and inspire change so that people can see and be inspired and strive to live a good and better life...................

L E G E N D A R Y

They where back in the present and history was changed the great fire that wiped out the entire city never happened and Raul was waiting for them.

" What did you all do " He asked as he saw Lori holding the stone of fire.

" It's not what it seems " Lana said as Raul looked around and back at her, " okay fine it is what it seems " Lana said.

" You don't mess with time " Raul said,

" We always mess with time around here and one day we will go tell our parents about Rafael pretending to be a librarian and so many other things " Lisa said as she walked out the room.

" Wow Lisa she's truly a Nova alright " Raul said as Lori asked what he meant.

" The scary meanness the always avoiding others and not a people person and my most favorite off all the sibling rivalry " Raul said as they were not surprised cause everything checked out.

" You know The Nova's so well ?" Hunter asked,

" I was friends with Jake Nova for over fifty years " Raul said.

" He disappeared all those years ago " Lori said looking sad.

" That Jerk never saying goodbye, don't worry girl's he's a heretic and that means nothing can hurt him " Raul said as Troy smirked as he remembered he killed him by burning him alive till all that was left was Chad.

" Am going to shower " Troy said as he left them talking and Lori followed him.

" Troy Lisa is angry with you "Lori said to Troy.

" Did she tell you? "

" No but I can see she's angry cause she's my sister " Lori said as Troy was worried.

" I wasn't having sex with anyone I was hanging a frame " Troy said as he showed Lori what really happened,

" All that noise was really you hanging a picture on the wall and there was no girl just an old lady " Lori said as Troy smiled.

" Yeah and I have to go explain to her " Troy said as he ran to tell Lisa as lori was holding the stone of fire which was whispering to her promising to give her everything she wants.

" The stone is talking to me " Lori said walking back into the room.

" What do you mean ? " Hunter asked as Lori was explaining and Raul was being called by the stone and used his vampire speed to get the stone from Lori.

" Give that back now Raul " Lori said as he was looking at the stone and Lana teleported in front of him and took the stone while Raul was in trans.

" Got it " Lana said as she turned and saw Lori, Elise, Hunter and Raul looking at the stone and walking towards it.

" What's going on ? " Lana said as Gabriel made a shield around Lana.