Chapter 28 : DEATH BECOMES HER

" my mother used to tell me that I could become what I want and now she couldn't be more wrong " ~ Caroline

D E A T H

B E C O M E S

H E R 💀

A week later the footage of Leon Blackwell was leaked by Ana's evil doppelganger in the magical community and everyone knew he used his power as witches representative in the Council of magic for his own gain, But the one who had it rough was Jean her family name was stained and her mother had died years ago now her father.

As Jean walked in the room and saw the casket that held her father's body she held a brave face and went near and saw her father's lifeless body she froze and that's when she looked at the door and and saw Ana walking in.

" You killed him " Jean said as she put her hands out and began chanting.

" Jean what are you doing ? " Jax asked her as a green light appeared in her hand and she threw it at Ana and Jake ran in front of it and made a forcefield stopping the blast.

" Jean what was that ? You tried a death spell on me " Ana asked as everyone looked at her.

" Wicked like her father " Some women whispered as Jean ran out and Ana went after her.

" Ana why are you following her she could kill you " Jake asked her.

" She's my best friend and she needs me and I won't let her kill me " Ana said following Jean outside.

She found Jean seated on a bench crying.

" Jean talk to me " Ana said seating next to her.

" Talk about what exactly you saw the video" Jean said.

" I did and I know everything isn't what it seems sometimes " Ana said.

" They you know he's innocent " Jean asked Ana.

" Well I don't know that exactly " Ana said as Jean looked at Ana.

" And am sorry for trying to kill you earlier it's just that am not taking my dad's death that well he was my only family " Jean said as Ana held her hand.

" Your wrong he wasn't your only family cause you have me, Jax , Mia and Jason and River also Alex and even Jake, you have us all " Ana said hugging Jean as she cried.

" I just wish we could bring him back " Jean said as she thought about it.

" We can bring him back with the right spell and your powerful enough and with my help it could be done " Jean begun saying as Ana stopped her.

" It can't be done Jean and even if it will work there could be serious consequences " Ana said as Jean got up.

" I have to try " Jean said as she teleported away.

Ana walked back into the room and everyone wondered where was Jean and Ana told them what Jean was thinking of doing.

" She's not in her right mind we should find her " Mia said.

" Before she kills her self " Jax said as Jake whistled and everyone looked at him.

" We shouldn't bother cause her father's body is here she will need it for the spell " Jake said as everyone agreed.

" Your right we should wait for her " Jason said as Jake smiled.

" Am brilliant that way " Jake said as they agreed to wait for her.