Chapter 17 : NOVA

“You don't choose family, it chooses you.”

Jake's POV

My father is the only man I have admired since I was young, I joined the war for him since it was family tradition and I wanted his approval and to please him. And now he's coming to Thorn hills and Jax has decided to throw a party at the Nova Manor, he's such a daddies boy.

Jax's POV

What can I say the last few days have been hectic, since my father sent word he's coming to town, I had to buy the land my house is on cause my dad is coming and I have to make sure the Nova Manor is in top shape and everything around the house plus am throwing a small dinner party to welcome my dad to town.

" make sure that the table cloths are neatly done " I said to a waiter.

" Babe relax your dad is coming not the king of England " Ana said kissing me.

" King of England is nothing compared to him to my father " I said looking around at everyone working,

" Daddies boy " Jake said as I looked at him.

" call me that one more time " I said and he begun to wave his hand making the table set to float.

" Daddies boy " Jake said as he dropped everything on the ground and I was about to curse him and teach him a lesson when Ana said stopped me.

" I will do you one better and take him out of here, your dad is coming the place is a mess and your most likely going to place a curse on him " Ana said as I nodded.

" Take him away, Thank you " I said as I had to begin from scratch.

[ MEANWHILE IN TOWN ]

A time portal appeared in the middle of the road and caused car crash and accidents as River was in cherry blossoms candy store when they saw the portal.

" River what the hell is that ? " Cherry asked.

" A time portal " River answered going out and cherry followed him.

" does this mean we are getting a visitor from another time ? " Cherry asked .

" Yeah ! " River answered as they were near the portal and a man jumped out as the portal closed and one minute he was in front of them and the next second he had disappeared and appeared again leaving ghost copy's of him self as he moved like a ghost going in a straight line, he was heading to the Nova house .

" Who was that ? " Cherry asked as river, was dead silent.

[ BACK AT THE NOVA MANOR ]

Everything was ready and the guests had arrived and that's when a fleet of cars had arrived.

" Dad always loves a big entrance " Jake said as everyone was dying to see Maximilian Nova.

That's when he came out of his car and everyone's jaw dropped cause the Nova's weren't just charming and devilishly handsome they were every woman's dream but Mr Nova was the head of the food chain.

" Dad " Jax said going to his dad with Jake behind him.

" Son's " Maximilian said as he hugged them.

" It's great to see you to after a hundred years " Jake said taking a glass of wine walking away.

" Don't worry about your drama boy, Let me introduce you to the woman of my dreams " Jax said as Ana walked towards them.

" Ana good your here this is my dad, Maximilian Nova " Jax said as Max smiled.

" Aurora your here I looked everywhere for you everywhere." Max said hugging her Ana.