Chapter 2 : DEVIL INSIDE

Most people aren't proud to say this but we all have a devil inside and that devil is what our anger and fear and sometimes thirst for revenge comes from, it's our darkness.

D E V I L    I N S I D E

Back in New York Ana went through Jax file, she learnt a lot of things including his family's company was worth Billions in stocks and shares and that he had a man whore of a older brother and an old fashioned Dad.

Ana kept reading the file it was quite funny and entertaining because in business you always have to know who your getting into bed with.

she had a few minutes to spare before her meeting to formalize everything.

There they were in the board room lawyers discussing Jax trying to keep up with what they are saying and Ana was trying to read Jax mind but all she kept hearing were football scores and mantras, until Jax felt someone prying into his mind and he looked around and saw Ana staring at him.

"You know everyone has right to privacy" Jax said telepathically.

" So we are now showing our true self's to each other why is your mind and thoughts clouded " Ana asked and Jax kept quiet.

They were asked to sign the documents and officialize everything and soon the meeting was over.

Jax decided to follow Ana to her office, "Why did you do that? try to read my mind, when you can talk with me? " Jax asked while Ana looked at him and then laughed.

"What's funny? why are laughing?" Jax asked looking confused.

"You know the funny thing is that your asking why I was trying to read your mind when you should be asking how I tried to read your mind" Ana asked still laughing.
Jax stood there and realised that was funny.

" Your right I felt something magical about you when we met "Jax said as Ana just listened to him smiling

"Something magical how so? " Ana asks.

"There's a saying that goes ''One who walks and talks like a witch must be a witch!'' Am I correct " Jax asked while Ana looked up trying to ignore what Jax just said.

"Silence gives consent and that's what your doing I always knew you were a witch and I won't keep you guessing, sadly I am not a Greek god I am just a warlock" Jax said smirking at Ana who just looked at him.

" Arrogant, handsome and rich and he's not that bad looking he's kinda hot and now am nervous" Ana thought trying to hide her blush from Jax but it was impossible Jax was hearing her awkward conversation and smiled.

"Thanks and I think your a super sexy intelligent independent woman " Jax said taking Ana's hand and kissed her hand and he saw a vision of Ana standing next to something evil a man who's face burned and Ana glowed as energy burst out of her and the world was on fire and that's when when Ana cleared her throat.

"okay that's enough and thank you for the compliment" Ana said pulling her hand out of Jax's grip.

Jax on the other hand just stood there looking at her Wondering what that was all about and he knew it was some kind of future and he hugged Ana and said goodbye and left immediately to go find answers.

Ana's POV

Jax is a rather odd guy with secrets like everyone else especially that property he wants so bad, something is going on there I need to go and find out what.

As I parked in front of the old abandoned house something strange was coming and it was dark magic.

so I went to open the door but it opened it's self I and went in and the door closed it's self behind me.