Chapter 46 : NEW REALITY PART 3

N E W    R E A L I T Y    P A R T  3

" Thorn hills ? Where is that place " Ana said looking at her computer as it didn't show up on over two thousand maps and it was like it didn't exist.

" I have to find that place " She said as a baby who was crawling got into her room and she went and picked her up.

" Where you going, you cute little thing " Ana said holding the child as Jean came in.

" Am so sorry " Jean said finding Ana carrying her daughter.

" It's fine she's adorable and you must be Romans wife am guessing cause it's not everyday I see a child these parts " Ana said.

" Yes I am Romans wife Jean " she said as Ana smiled.

" Well am A " Ana was saying but Jean cut her mid sentence " Ana Van Pel Morningstar everyone in the world knows you I mean your married to the " Jean said as this time Ana cut her short " The Devil " Ana said as Jean laughed.

" I was going to say the most powerful man on Earth but that works " Jean said as they laughed, Ana looked and saw she was sleeping.

" She's asleep " Ana said.

" Her name is Elise after my mother " Jean said as she whistled and Elise began floating off Ana's hands and into jeans.

" A witch I see " Ana said.

" Yeah i am but I don't do it anymore that much " Jean said as Ana asked why telling her it a part of herself and she can't throw that away.

" Well Roman was in a comma for a year cause he was in a terrible accident and there was nothing I could do with all this power and I was weeks pregnant " Jean said as Ana felt sadness in her soul and compassion for Jean.

" Am so sorry you must have felt alone " Ana said.

" Yeah but eventually woke up and now he's doing everything to be there for us " Jean said as Ana smiled and Jean looked at Ana's desk maps of the world.

" What are you doing looking for a vacation spot cause I once studied the world to find a place that doesn't exist " Jean said as Ana signed.

" Yes am looking for a place to you might have heard of it I don't know " Ana said as Jean asked the name.

" Thorn hills is the town's name " Ana said as Jean looked at her.

" Did you say thorn hills " Jean asked.

" Yes that do you know where it is " Ana asked as Jean told her she doesn't.

" I looked for thorn hills for a year and I thought I was even crazy but this voice told me to find it " Jean said.

" And wake up before it becomes permanent " Ana said as Jean said the same thing.

" We have to find it cause that voice talked to you and now me something must be going on there " Jean said as Ana used her computer and searched for a place with great power and strange and she found a place that was only  several hours away and she had to go there.