Chapter 102 : LEGACY

E v ì L     I s     H e R e ¡

Lisa had Lori take them to hell when Troy wasn't around.

" We are in hell how incredibly but why do I feel like it's bad news bringing us here ? " Elise said as Lady L was serving them tea.

" Cause I don't want Troy to listen in our conversation or around cause there is something about him I have to tell you all about him. " Lisa said.

" What lis ? " Calvin asked.

" Yeah tell us ? " Paige asked

" Well Troy isn't who you think he is and everything that has happened is my fault cause I remained silent " Lisa said as Gabriel told her to tell them since he knew.

" Troy's real name is Vulcan and he's Lilith son " Lisa said as Lori world turned around.

" He's my brother but that means it wasn't my brother who attacked heaven and killed Odin, Troy's kind and wouldn't hurt our grandfather " Lori said smiling.

" That it he's twisted and sick where do you think Jake Nova is ? " Gabriel asked as they all looked at Lisa.

" Dead and he took your darkness when we were kids and killed Odin and probably also killed Rafael, he also finished off Lilith and probably worse things we don't know about " Lisa said.

" You knew and said nothing what if he killed your sisters or anyone of us ? " Elise said.

" I wanted to protect him but now he's worse than before and he's going to destroy us all " Lisa said.

" We should tell Mom and Dad and the council of magic " Lana said.

" No we should handle this and try to save him cause we grew up with him and if he refuses to come forth and accept his guilty and change we will vanquish but no adults should be involved also Alex." Lisa said as they all agreed cause they all cared for Troy and did grow up with him.

" Looks like my cover is blown " Troy said watching them through the blood of his guard who he killed to build a connection to hell.

" My dear love you sold me out but little did you know you just sent everyone to their deaths " Troy said as had placed four altars.

" Death, War, Famine, Pestilence I call forth my horsemen of the night to ride again into the Armageddon with me rise again false gods your time is here once more " Troy said as wind blew in the room and the horsemen materialised from their respective elements.

" Odin's dead and soon I will be ruler of a world were suffering and pain will be plenty " Troy said as Rafael was watching in his cage for he was captured a year ago and Troy held him prisoner ever since.

" Our master and lord " The horsemen said as they bow down to Troy who also had the hordes of hell an Unstoppable army of all souls killed in war.

" It's official the end is here " Troy said as darkness consumed him.

They retuned to thorn hills looking for Troy but they found Alex.

" Troy isn't here he's in New York " Alex said.

" Okay fine we will talk later " Lana said as Alex called Lori to the side and gave her a lightning bolt.

" Why are you giving this to me ? " Lori asked,

" Just keep it and when the time comes you will know what to do with it " Alex said as Lori smiled hugging him.

" Thank you brother and if you don't hear from me and the others get mom and dad " Lori said as Alex asked what was going on?,