Chapter 70 : CHURCH OF DARKNESS

C H U R C H    O F    D A R K N E S S  !

NINE YEARS AGO

Sandra and Martin heard stories of a new threat a powerful one, The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse, beings who were once gods and were going to destroy the world and build a better world and they hated humanity cause a few years back someone ran over their daughter and they never got justice and so they tracked down the Horsemen to offer their service to them.

" We hate humanity and want it all burned down to the ground " Martin said as Death was pleased.

" What do you have to offer us " War asked.

" A plan cause we heard you want Ana Van Pel's daughter and we can help you get it all " Sandra said as they smiled.

" But we are going to need a demon by the name of Granny a high ranking demon and she can help us get rid of Ana and when she's out of the way, you will stage your death and the child will resurrect you with power unlike anything we have the spells and research and everything we need " Martin said as Pestilence refused.

" Why should we run away and cower why not take the child" Pestilence asked.

" Cause first the girls too young to do what you need her to do and if the rumors are true she's going to more powerful when she's older and if you take her will you change diapers and if you keep going after they could hide her and take her somewhere you or god won't find her " Sandra said as the horsemen were onboard.

" Your going to have to go free her the granny demon from her prison which she was placed in by snake shifters, who are deadly " Martin said.

" these two are evil masterminds and to think all this time we were going from coven to pack killing and making a name for the world to fear " Famine said as death promised power to the couple.

" We don't need power but a new world where our daughter is alive and the four of you can give that to us " Sandra said as the horsemen gave them their word.

THE PRESENT

Sandra was looking out the window looking at children play

" Today is the day " Martin said as she smiled.

" We gave the horsemen everything they needed and even followers to help us with everything and now they meet their end of the bargain " Samantha said.

At the Nova manor Dawn was in the garden picking flowers when Jax arrived and couldn't help but be mesmerized by Dawn and her beauty.

" Hey Jax Nova " Dawn said as Jax snapped out of it to see her standing next to him.

" Hey Dawn today I came with my daughter to meet you and play with their cousin Troy " Jax said Dawn smiled and placed the flowers in a vase.

" Let's go so I can meet them " Dawn said as they went into the living room to find the girls.

" Beautiful " Dawn said as she girls ran and hugged her and she knelt to hug each one of them.

" You three are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life " Dawn said as she kissed their cheeks.

" We are not as beautiful as you " Lisa said as Dawn smiled.

" Lori , Lisa , Lana " Dawn said looking at each one as she said the name.

" We heard your not our mother but you see you look like her " Lori said as picture appeared in her hands startling Dawn but took a look at the picture and saw herself.