Chapter 21 : TO REIGN IN HELL OR SERVE IN HEAVEN

When the time comes, And you were asked to serve or reign what would you do ?.

Jax and River were busy waiting for Ana cause after what happened they thought she was in grave danger, she had disappeared since the incident at the Nova house and had Jax looked for her all night he had even cast a locater spell but it ended up with nothing. That's when evil Ana arrived at the house with her hair all messed up and her clothes all muddy.

" Ana " River said as Jax looked and saw her.

" What happened " River asked helping her.

" I was kidnapped by Rafael and my evil doppelganger " Evil Ana said taking a seat.

" What did they do to you ? " Jax asked her.

" Nothing but I heard that the evil look alike came here pretending to be me " Ana said.

" Yes she did and we almost killed each other " Jax said.

" How did you escape ? " river asked.

" Well i hum used magic to um get out and ran here " Evil Ana said.

" Well you did good escaping " Jax said helping her up taking her to her room so she could shower and river didn't buy her excuse of " I used magic " and knew something was up.

Evil Ana took her bath and she came out of  looking at the mirror and smiled, " I will be the only Ana and Jax will help me kill her and he will never know " Evil Ana thought.

She came out dressed and found Alex and Jax.

" Hey Alex " evil Ana said hugging him and asked him to go play as she talked with Jax.

" Jax we have to destroy that imposter of me she's dangerous and a manipulator " Evil Ana said as Jax tried to use their mind link but it couldn't go in and it had him worried.

" What's wrong baby " Evil Ana asked Jax who had a blank face .

" Nothing love " Jax said smiling at her.

" So will we destroy her right cause she's evil " Evil Ana asked.

" Of course we will " Jax said as Evil Ana smiled and Jax looked at her and knew that wasn't Ana.

Back in the cave that was under Thorn hills Rafael had everything he needed except for the novas and he had to go get them cause the Ancestral witches weren't powerful enough to take Heretic down.

He started by going to the Nova Manor and after a short fight he managed to take Jake and Max and asked his Ancestral witches to take him.

Now all he had to do was go get Jax but he knew Jax will come to him he had is family.

Back at the van pel manor Jax got news there was an attack at his house and he went with Ana and River.
They went and found the house in a mess there was a struggle and Max and Jake were no where to be seen.

" It had to be Rafael " River said looking around and saw a red cockroach on the floor and it had wasn't normal.

" Jax come look at this " River said as Jax came and saw the roach.