Chapter 76 : DIVINE INTERVENTION

Ana still couldn't believe what Lori to Bianca killing her in such a dark and evil way and there was Darkness in her daughter.

" Ana you okay ? " Jake asked,

" No am not my eight year daughter just killed a woman by breaking her bones and setting her on fire " Ana said.

" That was dark imagine me and Troy walking into that so scary " Jake said as Ana agreed.

" When she was killing Bianca I just saw Rafael " Ana said as Jake hugged her and Alex walked in and Ana went to her son.

" I just heard what happened " Alex said as Ana hugged him.

" What ever this darkness is we will guide her out of it and into the light " Alex said as Ana smiled.

" Am so proud of you for the amazing, incredible man you've turned out to be " Ana said touching his face.

Jean called for the council of magic and gave them the new of Bianca's death.

" How is that possible ? " Luke the werewolf elder asked,

" She went after Lori Nova and was planning on making her wipe out all supernaturals on Earth except for witches and if she succeed the world would have been in chaos " Jean said as they all looked at her.

" Well that's unfortunate " Zari elder of sirens said as the vampire leader Saul didn't take the news well.

" What if tomorrow Lori decides that only witches should live and we all get erased, this kind of power shouldn't be left out loose on the world " Saul said,

" She's not a danger to anyone, she's a child " Jean said as they refused to hear her out.

" I have been planning on stealing the girl  infact we all have been planning at first she was young and young witches their magic is wild but now she's older her mother has returned and no one can go up against a van pel " Aros the demon elder said Ana walked in carrying Lori.

" Well thank you Aros for the compliment but we don't want to be a danger to anyone " Ana said as the council of magic leaders were looking at Lori.

" Well this is Lori Nova the little girl who's a danger to you all " Jean said with a little sarcasm behind it.

" Is it true she has the power of a god " Zari asked as Ana smiled putting Lori down.

" We don't know if she has limitations or if her power is god level but she's powerful and her powers may reach its highest peak one day " Ana said as Lori was greeting each  of the members.

" People are afraid of want they don't know but now we met her she's no danger " Luke said.

" Are we sure ? " Saul asked,

" She's young and that's why Bianca took advantage of her but with a little of good guidance she will make the world a better place " Ana said as Aros nominated Ana for the witches elder.

" We could use a bit more ladies in the club " Zari said as she agreed and they all did.

" Welcome to the council of magic " Jean said as Ana smiled.

" We have so much to do but we have to start on building a new prophecy one without an Antichrist or end of the world but one where we stand united as one " Ana said as they all clapped as Lori was smiling looking at her mother.

A YEAR LATER............

" Guys do you hear that ? " Jason asked as everyone went silent.

" What ? " Jax asked,